Black Beast dwarfs Latifi at face-offs

I’m am team black beast to the death but we shouldn’t be overlooking latido, he may surprise us

I'm constatly preaching how the HW division is trash so I probably should walk my claims back, but with this one, I just don't see it.
Maybe it will look like when Stipe fought Maldando

Latifi's wearing them tight schaub jeans.

We need to nip this shit in the bud right now.

It should be against the law for guys with big legs and big asses to wear skinny-tight jeans. In fact skinny-tights for big people should not even fucking exist. Any designer making skinny-tights for this demographic needs to be flayed alive GOT style.

I'm a Black Beast fan and I'm worried about this match up. There's nothing DC did to him at MSG that Latifi can't do. Lewis does look better nowadays, though.

We need to nip this shit in the bud right now.

It should be against the law for guys with big legs and big asses to wear skinny-tight jeans. In fact skinny-tights for big people should not even fucking exist. Any designer making skinny-tights for this demographic needs to be flayed alive GOT style.

Pretty sure those are jeggings dogg.

I think people are seriously sleeping on Latifi.

He’s insanely strong, has a wrestling background, and that low center of gravity will probably come to his benefit if/when he wants to take it to the ground. He will also have the speed advantage, and he has some power in those hands too.
I think we might see Lewis get taken down rather early, and then it might be a long night for him on the ground.

Of course, we just can’t ever sleep on BB either. The man is a savage!

WTF is sherdog talking about.... yes Black beast is clearly taller and Latifi is clearly much thicker.... honestly look about the same size, considering all factors. That’s crazy considering latifi is lean at 5’8 and fighting at heavyweight. People don’t realize how crazy that is, USADA must be shitting themselves.

Back