Black Beast dwarfs Latifi at face-offs

I'm feeling that Latifi will shock this forum...

I think we're gonna see a focused BB in this fight. He seems to be taking his training seriously & has dropped a bit of weight / looks more athletic.

I hope he's been working on his tdd & dirty boxing, I don't want this fight to be a slow humpfest

Latifi's been put down by guys much smaller than Lewis. If he can't get the TD it's lights out.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he got the TD and won

I'm constatly preaching how the HW division is trash so I probably should walk my claims back, but with this one, I just don't see it.

a video TS?

post a fucking pic ffs

what is it i am supposed to get over here? do your words have any actual meaning or are you just saying internet things?

BOOM ROASTED

source.gif

Jesus you have a serious case of SMS.

I can't imagine your life is a very pleasant or fulfilling one.

Hopefully everybody here know that this isn’t the first HW fight of Latifi’s career

Latifi gonna be gassed to death after 2 minutes.

Beast and Francis are overrated pit fighters...

Ilir is a huge manlet.

Last edited:
I'm feeling that Latifi will shock this forum...
Im 99% sure the Latifi is getting ko'd. Just like I was sure that Ronda would beat HH. So you might bebright. Upset incoming

Anthony Joshua likes them too.

CmOV_ljWUAA6AUZ.jpg
the difference there is AJ looks like a reigning defending HW champ and Ilir look like a tasteless slob of a bum who is bout to git KTFO by a guy who basically is in the UFC to compromise and embarrass himself automatically, already has and will continue it

the difference there is AJ looks like a reigning defending HW champ and Ilir look like a tasteless slob of a bum who is bout to git KTFO by a guy who basically is in the UFC to compromise and embarrass himself automatically, already has and will continue it
Latifi and Lewis would beat the hell out of AJ

Back