News Blachowicz vs. Glover Official for UFC 266 Sept. 4th

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Glover Teixera is a very hard day at the office for anyone at 205lbs.

I'd say if Jan keeps it on the feet....then Jan gets a TKO or the decision.
If it goes to the ground for extended period ....I can see Glover getting a sub or the decision.

It's good to see Glover get another title-shot. I remember his title-fight with Jones. Quite a long time ago now.
He has done well since then.

I think Jan will win, but won't be surprised if Glover win by upset.

Location TBD

Great fight. I like both guys. I think jans reign has been active, fun, and exciting. No issues continuing to watch him. Would be nice to see Glover finally get that belt though.

Picking Jan, but Glover's looked good during this win streak. And if it goes to the ground, it gets tricky. Jan's a blek belch, too, but the plot thickens when both are great.

I like Glover but he can’t possibly be the fighter he was in 5 years ago. Jan by TKO

WAR JAN!
FilthyPlumpAnteater-size_restricted.gif
DistantGoodAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif
470bded327d3b0e803eca40b9edb3ee4b9828007.gifv

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif
jan-b.gif
FatDarlingBeagle.webp
5e6e45176d4fe478141faccbf4bb8501.gif

Beautiful sequence how Jan sneakily land a body shot to start and end the combo against izzy in the 3rd clip.

What a great fight. I think Glover can come out on top here. Two crafty veterans. I think Glover has a few more tools in the bag to take this from Jan.

Solid old man title fight. I think they should have them drink a few Ballantine's before hand and tell the other one that their lawn sucks

Jan, 3rd round stoppage

I think Glover might be too old. We'll see but I thibk he gets clipped and put down.

Would love to see Glover become champ

Most unappealing LHW title fight ever.

Teixeira?? Seriously? That guy looks like a grandpa already. He is remembered for getting KOd in 10 seconds by Rumble. Yes, he has some sloppy wins here and there but he is not champion material at all. That guy is very old, worn out and can be only a gatekeeper at this point.

Jan is a decent fighter, he became champ only because Jones left the division. But he has not any aura of anything. That legendary polish power stuff is only a meme, it’s a joke.
He looks like a great husband and dad, but his personality for MMA is not entertaining and as a fighter he is good but nothing really spectacular.

Jan wins this one.

Back