News Blachowicz huge interview

Thanks for the like but I'm starting to wonder if Blachowicz even has any fans... this is the second instance when I've invested my time to translate a long interview with him (or his manager) and there is barely any interest from Sherdoggers.

Srsly, looking for Blachowicz fans![

I read it and appreciated it!

Thinking Reyes wins but will probably be rooting for Jan to keep LHW destabilized!

Can't say I'm a big fan of either guy but I enjoy their scraps.

Jan seems focused in a business as usual mindfulness. I wonder if the spectre of what could have been is going to mess with Reyes leading into this. If he believes the smoke people blew up his ass he may fight like he's defending a belt lol.

Did he talk anywhere about his training camp? Iam sure that his gameplan vs Reyes will be grappling

- Dominick Reyes is a rival coming from kickboxing. He works great on his feet, he is very fast. What kind of sparring partners do you prepare for the fight and will you try to bring him to the ground, where your advantage would be significant?
- Yeah, but it should also be noted that Dominick defends takedowns very well and even if he is knocked down, he stands up very quickly - it's something that will have to be dealt with. If there is an opportunity to take him down, I will definitely take it… but I won't panic wrestle. It seems to me that if I stand up I am also able to threaten him and even knock him out. I have many sparring partners who simulate his movement and look similar to Reyes. We try to prepare for every combat scenario.

Thanks for the hard work dude.

I like watching him fight and love his underdog rise to title shot at 205. Rooting for him hard vs Reyes. Having said that... he's not exactly the most interesting personality. I mean look at his answers! "I'm assuming three scenarios: decision, knockout or sub". Haha but I do appreciate the translation Sherbro.
I think he was being sarcastic with that. :p

Would love to see Jan win the LHW strap then go up HW hunting for Jonny boy.

Jan seems focused in a business as usual mindfulness. I wonder if the spectre of what could have been is going to mess with Reyes leading into this. If he believes the smoke people blew up his ass he may fight like he's defending a belt lol.
Interesting point. Reyes does seem to feel like he's achieved something already with his "near win". Jan in hungry and he knows this is the biggest and last chance of his lifetime. I expect him to go balls to the wall!
<{JustBleed}>

Interesting point. Reyes does seem to feel like he's achieved something already with his "near win". Jan in hungry and he knows this is the biggest and last chance of his lifetime. I expect him to go balls to the wall!
<{JustBleed}>
Its speculation at best but it does seem that way

ADDED CLIFFS:

Will encourage his son to do sports

whoppinggrouchychickadee

Thanks for the like but I'm starting to wonder if Blachowicz even has any fans... this is the second instance when I've invested my time to translate a long interview with him (or his manager) and there is barely any interest from Sherdoggers.

@Karelinator ?

Waited a bit to bump the thread. :D

Błachowicz sparring with Izuagbe Ugonoh, rated in top 50 in boxing at some point (from what I gather), 84 inches of reach, certainly good training partner against Reyes.

https://mymma.pl/blachowicz-kita-omielanczuk-i-ugonoh-po-serii-mocnych-sparingow-zdjecie/

sparingi-wca-770x515.jpg

Back