Media Blachowicz bathes in frozen lake

Sherdoggers take baths in lava and in sub zero temperatures <Fedor23>

We bath in the cosmos bruh...primal chaos type stuff...keep up or we will have to revoke your membership.

FD6ZzTO.gif

Is this why his nose is red all the time

There's no real evidence that it does anything more than help inflammation temporarily. It's mostly just a mental thing
Also , The different types of cold therapies are also proven to improve immunity, which obviously is also a big part of disease

Moreover, comparing holistic healing practices that have been used for thousands of years to an anti inflammatory, is like comparing apples to oranges.

Holistic/ natural focus on the causes of disease where conventional/allopathic focus on treatment of symptoms with drugs and surgery. Beyond different approaches with very different results

ice baths are very common in high competition sports world. they help with any swelling and aches that build up from hard training. also helps muscle growth and recovery.
Studies shown ice baths after training decreased the performance.

I am taking cold showers and I feel better honestly. There are results showing it activates some neurons that fight depression. Also people take less sick days while taking cold baths.

I did google it, nothing conclusive. Seems like it could potentially go very badly and wind up getting you sick or doing harm to your body. I'm not an expert yet though I need at least 5 more minutes on Google

Cold shock proteins help with cognitive functioning and memory retention
Cold therapy greatly reduces inflammation
Cold therapy stresses otherwise atrophied muscles and walls around your arteries and internal organs

There's much more that's more conjecture such as helping your mental health, activating your lizard brain etc.

I did google it, nothing conclusive. Seems like it could potentially go very badly and wind up getting you sick or doing harm to your body. I'm not an expert yet though I need at least 5 more minutes on Google
Cryotherapy is still used in the medical and dental field for numbing and direct pain relief on a specific area. Its proven to relieve pain, as it numbs the area. Up for debate is the long term recovery, the amount of blood flow that comes back to the area has been debated whether or not it improves blood flow through the affected area. I think the long term recovery times lean towards no ice, and more elevation. Removing the bodies natural healing process is debated. I would also say the majority or cryotherapy is used incorrectly, icing for 15 minutes straight rather then two 7 minute increments. Yada Yada.

Cold shock proteins help with cognitive functioning and memory retention
Cold therapy greatly reduces inflammation
Cold therapy stresses otherwise atrophied muscles and walls around your arteries and internal organs

There's much more that's more conjecture such as helping your mental health, activating your lizard brain etc.
Yes but its not proven removing that inflammation improves recovery time. Numbing anything will reduce pain.

If you look away from the screen, the audio sounds like one of those movies Izzy likes to watch.

Yes but its not proven removing that inflammation improves recovery time. Numbing anything will reduce pain.
Reducing inflammation is always beneficial though.

C'mon Jan take the Merab Challange!

MXSXXUx.gif
Love that he was so stupid to do this but even more stupid to post his stupidity online like "Check out how stupid I was :) "

Love that he was so stupid to do this but even more stupid to post his stupidity online like "Check out how stupid I was :) "

Hey - least he owned that shit and took laughing at himself well.

But yea - ouchers! Dude wtf!

I'll stick to my 3 minute cryo sessions

Hey - least he owned that shit and took laughing at himself well.

But yea - ouchers! Dude wtf!
Heh yeah, true. Another (and perhaps the last) potential plus him posting it is that it will deter any other "brave religious" people from this after they see it.

Last edited:
pfft, the hat's keeping him nice and warm still.

Inflammation is the cause of the majority of disease and injury. Whether or not it speeds recovery time it works wonders for pain management and ability to function properly. I've had inflammation hinder everything from ROM to sleep.

Damn. So you want to be a fighter?
There is no question. My you-know-what would shrink down a few centimeters.

Back