Media Blachowicz bathes in frozen lake

Most athletes do this now a days no? He might be the only one to do this in a lake instead of in the gym

Every time an Eastern European does some weird stuff like this, his power increases by 10%.

That’s nothing. I stay in hot baths for at least 4 and even as long as 12 beers at a time but you don’t see me posting that shit.
You should. Sounds fun.

in preparation for Izzy fight

Apparently he's been doing it pretty much every week for 7 years in the winter.

He stays in minimum 5 minutes but no more than 15 minutes

What if he gets frostbite on his balls?

you need to try it, you will feel amazing

bay area soudns like a warm place so the coldest setting on your shower probably isn't cold enough so you could try a lesser version of it but otherwise just a 3 minute cold shower will make you feel great
There's no real evidence that it does anything more than help inflammation temporarily. It's mostly just a mental thing

I have a feeling that would be one of the most depressing videos ever uploaded to youtube mate <45>
There’s nothing depressing about spending half your Wednesday drinking keystone beer in a motel bathtub because your wife threw you out of the house after discovering that you were pawning her dead mother’s jewelry for prescription pills and old Hustler magazines

How's this help anything
It helps all sorts of things

“So maybe now I’m hella high, but if I hop in the ice bath it’ll kick me up, wake up my cells,” Diaz said. “It turns me from ‘I don’t want to go’ to ‘let’s go’ real quick.”

xXntHVP.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/sports/nate-diaz-ufc-241-pettis.html

There's no real evidence that it does anything more than help inflammation temporarily. It's mostly just a mental thing
You not realize that excessive inflammation is pretty much the root of a god damn plethora of diseases and disorders?

in preparation for Izzy fight

Apparently he's been doing it pretty much every week for 7 years in the winter.

He stays in minimum 5 minutes but no more than 15 minutes

Audio alone sounds insane , but cool vid nonetheless

You not realize that excessive inflammation is pretty much the root of a god damn plethora of diseases and disorders?
No inflammation is the cause of a greater issue. Taking an ice bath is like putting ice on a bruise or taking an anti-inflammatory. It's just masking the pain not healing the cause of the underlying issue

No inflammation is the cause of a greater issue. Taking an ice bath is like putting ice on a bruise or taking an anti-inflammatory. It's just masking the pain not healing the cause of the underlying issue
You are very very wrong about your view on inflammation. Excessive inflammation is 100% a cause ot many diseases and disorders on a cellular level. Your body produces too many white blood cells to fight the inflammation which in turn can start attacking healthy cells, thus tissues, thus organs.

Heart disease, cancer, diabetes, chrons, arthritis to name a few

Back