bkfc

dont know if this as been discussed but i think all this legal bare knuckle fighting is disgusting and gives boxing and mma a bad name, its thuggery i cant believe this gets sanctioned.....
Exact same thing was said about MMA in the early 90s. I would be careful or you might end up on the wrong side of history

Hand over your man card ts.

I bet you sit down to pee aswell.

Are you stupid? It's way less dangerous than boxing and MMA.

There are a lot of other things that hurt the image of martial arts/ combat sports, usually attitudes and actions done outside the rings/cages by those that practice them (not just pros but hobbyists too).

i hope it fades and dies its whats best for legitimate skilled combat sports, you must have zero brains if you want to see 40 year old men with brain damage and broken knuckles....clueless,they wear gloves in the ufc and boxing for a reason....but yet you bitch and moan about fighters carrying on to long in the ufc and they are risking serious head injury's...i know lets stick them into bare knuckle instead hmmm and if bk was has big as the ufc and going as long your telling me the ufc would have more serious injuries ? not a chance in hell, must be debating with a bunch of keyboard thugs

Last edited:
Anything real deserves respect, and there are elements of BKB that are more real than MMA or boxing.

Heh... There are elements that are not so real... Bare knuckle Bec

oYUTZm1.jpg

i hope it fades and dies its whats best for legitimate skilled combat sports, you must have zero brains if you want to see 40 year old men with brain damage and broken knuckles....clueless,they wear gloves in the ufc and boxing for a reason....but yet you bitch and moan about fighters carrying on to long in the ufc and they are risking serious head injury's...i know lets stick them into bare knuckle instead hmmm and if bk was has big as the ufc and going as long your telling me the ufc would have more serious injuries ? not a chance in hell, must be debating with a bunch of keyboard thugs
Did you know that gloves were invented to maximize the brain damage? Bare knuckles is a less traumatizing sport than mma or boxing.

Mma started as bare knuckle. Vale tudo, pancrese, etc, up thru the first ufcs. It's no more dangerous to a fighter than boxing or mma gloves. The gloves are used in mma to protect fighters hands more than their opponents faces. Hell, they don't have gloves on their legs or elbows... Which are legal and are used to strike with all the time. If u have seen bk fights, u would know its not really that bad. They get cuts sure, but take way less damage over all than boxers or mma fighters.

You sissies sound like the old farts that tried to stop MMA

change your username to @ukgirl25

its available and reserved for you.

Well, if anything, it makes MMA look good lol

Back