bkfc

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dont know if this as been discussed but i think all this legal bare knuckle fighting is disgusting and gives boxing and mma a bad name, its thuggery i cant believe this gets sanctioned.....

It's never been discussed.

dont know if this as been discussed but i think all this legal bare knuckle fighting is disgusting and gives boxing and mma a bad name, its thuggery i cant believe this gets sanctioned.....

Nope. This topic never came up.

i know people will say well dont watch it ect,but i dont like seeing past it boxers and mma fighters going into this,guys like chris leben!

If it wasn't for BKFC we'd never get to see a great fight between Paulie and Artem. Besides Conor vs Mayweather probably made a bigger mockery of both sports.

oh no instead of severe brain damage they get few cuts on their face

Most people are born with bare knuckles, and most people fight with bare knuckles. Bare knuckles is, obviously, more real than fighting with gloves.

i know people will say well dont watch it ect,but i dont like seeing past it boxers and mma fighters going into this,guys like chris leben!

Chris Leben was made for bare knuckle, his style is a perfect fit. We've seen way more gruesome things happen in MMA than Bare Knuckle. More bleeding and way more serious injuries.

Too much blood for you? It’s just a good old fashioned fist fight, thug lives matter.

It just may be the next big thing for all we know.

Anything real deserves respect, and there are elements of BKB that are more real than MMA or boxing.

Would Sherlock Holmes do it if it was thuggery <{titihmm}>

The delicious irony of MMA fans calling another combat sport barbaric, too violent, human cockfighting, trashy etc. Short memories indeed.

tenor.gif

<209Bitch>

tenor.gif

<{JustBleed}>

I think Anybody who was around and watched the UFC in the early/mid 90s can appreciate these BK events.

I always laugh at people who think things like pro wrestling or bare knuckle boxing is beneath them, yet are die hard mma fans. It's all considered low brow entertainment to most.

Is bareknuckle the sport where you can pin down an opponent and rain punches on him while the guy on the ground is defensless scrambling around like in a bad dream?

Back