BKFC will be one of the biggest combat sports by the end of this years ...

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BKFC 6 is already bigger than UFC 240.

I love BKFC ... its just a matter of time!

BKFC is my fav. combat sport :)

Joey-Beltran-vs-Tony-Lopez10.jpg

So you think they will get more PPV and sell more tickets?
I can see you're overly excited for paulie vs artem, but start pumping the brakes.
Compare the #s afterwards and see how well you did.

Shit is a fad that will die out by the end of the year.

It's only getting a big buzz as of late because of the Paulie v Lobov fight.

i watched a women card and that fight was better than any boxing/mma fight (2019)

It wouldn’t surprise me. Many hardcore fans of mma don’t know anything about the sport. They are only here for the blood. This is perfect for them.

To each their own, dude. I'm glad that you found something that you really enjoy. Hopefully, for your sake, the sport will prove to have some legs & stick around. But, I sincerely doubt whether it will ever become remotely mainstream. Not when its premiere athletes are a bunch of used up, over the hill, washouts from other combat sports who are hard up for a buck.
Personally, I think it's a sideshow myself. But, I certainly don't begrudge you your enjoyment of it. Personally, I'll be watching the UFC & Bellator events.
Peace.

If GOAT Lobov doesn't win this weekend, BKFC is dying/dead bro.

Last edited:
Any "sport" that has to rely on the washed competition from other sports is probably not in good shape to survive.

They are legitimately having washed MMA fighters and boxers fight

Chris fucking Leben? Really?

Not a fan. I’ll watch Artem vs Pauli but most of the fights are painful to watch from a sporting perspective. Too sloppy for me to take it seriously.

BKFC has a chance to fill a void since the UFC moved the ppv to streaming.They have been able to get a mediocre roster of ex mma fighters and boxers with decent name values enough to catch the eye if some fans.

The fights have been pretty good except for a few snoozers and mismatches but the action has been good.

Problem they have is they are basically trying to legitimize the sport as they go and are very limited in the places they can hold shows.If they can get some ACs to let them in California or Nevada that's be big.

Also their finances arent known as far as how much they got to work with.If they could secure a decent money backer it could help them secure more talent and help keep fighters as we seen their inaugural female champ Bec Rawlings recently left for Bellator.

You may be right. It is also getting a lot of publicity due to the failure of the other Bare Knuckle league and its failure to pay athletes. Bas Rutten's involvement with the other league garner's a lot of attention.

Bare knuckle is just too dirty to ever take-off like that. The masses don't want it. It comes across as very amateur.

The company is lucky that this McGregor/Paulie/Artem feud spilled over into their promotion. Without that shit, I'm not sure if anybody is really that interested.

I will be watching bareknuckle this weekend with Bellator running as well in the background....this ufc card i dont really have much to say about

BKFC 6 is already bigger than UFC 240.

I love BKFC ... its just a matter of time!

BKFC is my fav. combat sport :)

Joey-Beltran-vs-Tony-Lopez10.jpg
This is good to get the rockem sockem robot fans out of MMA. Then it can get back to being the great niche sport that it is. It starts to lose something trying to cater to Joe 6 Pack and Connie Cosmopolitan.

That's Kryptonite and The Texacutioner!

We got KZ vs Moicano and my boy Moose fighting but why am I more excited about Lobov vs Pauli? The drama is getting to be just as important as the fighting to me. I would never admit this to anyone other than you, my sherbros.

Broke your 80 hours no sleep record?
Just askin

Any "sport" that has to rely on the washed competition from other sports is probably not in good shape to survive.

They are legitimately having washed MMA fighters and boxers fight

Chris fucking Leben? Really?
So how did you think UFC started. Certainly not with he most elite of anything.

Back