BKFC 9: Lobov vs. Knight 2, Sat. Nov. 16, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the rematch at BKFC 9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, relax buddy I'm just buzzed and a little bored. Jeez you get riled rather quickly. Go in peace with whatever fictitious belief you have.

Im perfectly calm, man. Enjoy your buzz and your evening.

He can say whatever the fuck he wants just like you can criticize him. It's harmless even if you mental simpletons don't agree with him, lol.

Dont agree with him over what? Dont you find it funny when fighter thank god and jesus after a fight? Yeah man like if god cared about you're god damn bare knuckle fight lol

Dont agree with him over what? Dont you find it funny when fighter thank god and jesus after a fight? Yeah man like if god cared about you're god damn bare knuckle fight lol

I find it funny you're worked up over a guy harmlessly expressing his faith helped him believe in himself enough to achieve something to go back and forth with people online. Hey, you're online arguing with people you've never met about what another guy, who you've never met, believes. Maybe you're just as batshit as you think he is.

I find it funny you're worked up over a guy harmlessly expressing his faith helped him believe in himself enough to achieve something to go back and forth with people online. Hey, you're online arguing with people you've never met about what another guy, who you've never met, believes. Maybe you're just as batshit as you think he is.
It's debatable about it being harmless

Just to be clear you're calling the people mocking the guy who believes a guy walked on water, turned water into wine and was reincarnated mental simpletons?
don't forget he saved the Jews from the Roman yoke by... hmm dying. But soon after the Jews gained independence. JK they were slaughtered by the Romans and then dispersed.

Jason Knight just destroyed Lobov there. (he should have won in the 1st fight anyways)
We have a new BKF king!

So Iranian Hulk's coming to bkfc? I might buy that one

“Company president David Feldman: This guy’s going to make his Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship debut in early 2020,” he said. “We’re going to do a show entitled ‘USA vs. Iran: World War III.’ He’s literally our biggest signing we’ve ever had. But he’s going to make his way over to Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship, he’s gonna make a home here, and we expect really, really big things from ‘The Iranian Hulk.’”

:confused:<45>

Aint missing much so far. Staring contest, least in BKFC they'd have been fined for not engaging.

I don't watch bareknuckle, buy c'mon man, fining fighters for not engaging is a dickhead move.

No fighters were ever fined for not engaging in BKFC.
One of their shows the owner came up and gave half or something of the other fighters pay to another, due to him not engaging in the fight

One of their shows the owner came up and gave half or something of the other fighters pay to another, due to him not engaging in the fight
He said that to intimidate the remaining fighters on the card. It was all bullshit though, he never took anyone's money. I don't even think you could legally do it

Back