BKFC 9: Lobov vs. Knight 2, Sat. Nov. 16, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the rematch at BKFC 9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always amazes how fighters think god is on their side in helping fulfill the bloodlust of human nature for money, but you know, god is compassion and peace.

Religion I tell ya.

Was fun! See everyone next time in the “SQUARE CIRCLE”. Lol.

Artem needs to go home and take care of Conor jr.

giphy.gif

Goat got clipped.

This fight was fixed for a trilogy, I picked jason to win.
Shred me if you want to.
It makes for a Bare Knuckle trilogy fight , more money for a 3rd fight who hang on for it.

Always amazes how fighters think god is on their side in helping fulfill the bloodlust of human nature for money, but you know, god is compassion and peace.

Religion I tell ya.
Where does it say in any major religion that you can't make a living off what you're good at? Or that even punching people is wrong? Oh yeah, they don't. You just made it up so you could have your little rant, which is fucking pathetic

Man, those guys are fucking tough. That's all I'll say.

Talking about god and jesus after a fight c'mon leave you're religion out of this ffs.. knight looked good tonight, i cant stand watching lobov fight he look so akward... There is somthing wrong in the way he love, leaning his head backward getting off balance with each shot... Really amateurish

@YouCrazyIntheHeadMan said:
Talking about god and jesus after a fight c'mon leave you're religion out of this ffs.. knight looked good tonight, i cant stand watching lobov fight he look so akward... There is somthing wrong in the way he love, leaning his head backward getting off balance with each shot... Really amateurish
Religious people talk about religion every chance they get, it doesn't matter what the situation is.

God is always watching.

You should get in there and show em how it's done, I'm sure you're a real natural

He can say whatever the fuck he wants just like you can criticize him. It's harmless even if you mental simpletons don't agree with him, lol.

Back