Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 9

Saturday 11.16.2019 at 9 PM ET/6 PM PT
U.S. Broadcast: Fite.TV
Venue:
Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center
Number of Bouts: 9
How to Watch Instructions!

NOTE
: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (Your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically.

BKFC 8 Main Card, Fite.TV PPV, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT
150: Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight 2
265 Titles: Chase Sherman vs. Joey Beltran
145: Johnny Bedford vs. Charles Bennett
W120: Helen Peralta vs. Maia Kahunaele Stevenson
170: Harris Stephenson vs. Kenny Licea
205: Chris Sarro vs. John Mcallister
162: Kaleb Harris vs. Jeff Chiffens
220: Wes Combs vs. Adrian Miles

BKFC 8 Prelims, Fite.TV FREE, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT
150: Adam Pellerano vs. Joe Pegg

BKFC 9 Weigh-ins:

Odds:
bkfc9 odds.png

The real headline for this event is that KRAZY HORSE IS BACK!

The real headline for this event is that KRAZY HORSE IS BACK!
This seems to fit him. He has to be getting close to 40 now. Would be impressed if could still back-flip off cage.

Bet the house on Joe Pegg.

Krazyhorse finna knock out this Ken Kaneko lookin mother fucker

This seems to fit him. He has to be getting close to 40 now. Would be impressed if could still back-flip off cage.

I went to the UFC event in Orlando (Stephens vs Emmett) with a group of friends and my little brother (they're mainly casuals except my little brother, who isn't as hardcore of a fan as myself but, he follows the sport). As we near the arena, I saw a random black guy walking in an erratic fashion kind of talking to himself (thought nothing of it since the Amway center is in downtown and plenty of crackheads are in that area)...but, as we got closer to him and waited to cross the street, I quickly realized it was Krazy Horse. My little brother poked at me and was like, is that the guy that fought Gomi?

He looked like a fuckin mess, I'll be impressed if he can make it into the ring and throw a few punches without collapsing to the floor.

I went to the UFC event in Orlando (Stephens vs Emmett) with a group of friends and my little brother (they're mainly casuals except my little brother, who isn't as hardcore of a fan as myself but, he follows the sport). As we near the arena, I saw a random black guy walking in an erratic fashion kind of talking to himself (thought nothing of it since the Amway center is in downtown and plenty of crackheads are in that area)...but, as we got closer to him and waited to cross the street, I quickly realized it was Krazy Horse. My little brother poked at me and was like, is that the guy that fought Gomi?

He looked like a fuckin mess, I'll be impressed if he can make it into the ring and throw a few punches without collapsing to the floor.

krazy-horse.jpg

Tonight will set up Krazy Horse vs Artem

That very thing happened in his first BKFC fight, he threw a few punches, broke both his hands and fell over in pain crying. It wasn't a great sight.

Bedford vs Bennett is gonna be a banger

<{JustBleed}>

This is a happy surprise!!!

Where was the promotion for this? Nobody had a clue this card was even happening this weekend. Knight takes the rematch tho

Thats a legit main and co main.

Why are they on the same night as UFC?

So the org said there was a free prelim bout, the one between Pellerano and Pegg, but there's no link to it I've seen yet on Fite. Otherwise I'd have already posted it.

Felony is live streaming the event

Last edited:
I had no idea this was even scheduled/planned and here it is happening tonight. Shit, I'll take it. bring on the blood.

These boys are gonna end up fighting 5 times carrying BKB on their backs and take years off eachothers lives. Fan of both but I'm pulling for Knight, he needs a win big time.

Back