BKFC 9: Jason Knight wins by TKO GIFS

Lol Artem just quit, clearly wanted out when he knew he could not handle more Hick Diaz

Lol Artem just quit, clearly wanted out when he knew he could not handle more Hick Diaz

Say what you want about Artem, but he's shown before he has no quit in him. He gets the benefit of the doubt.

He definitely injured something on his face.

Any word on what happened to Artem? Broken jaw, orbital?? He should drop once he realized something wasnt right...and that guy is a warrior, to drop like he did I hope its nothing serious.

There are very good reasons why BKB was banned years ago, it cause way too much damage to the fighters. Sure you can argue its less likely to give CTE but choose your poison I guess.

Any word on what happened to Artem? Broken jaw, orbital?? He should drop once he realized something wasnt right...and that guy is a warrior, to drop like he did I hope its nothing serious.

There are very good reasons why BKB was banned years ago, it cause way too much damage to the fighters. Sure you can argue its less likely to give CTE but choose your poison I guess.

Probably a broken orbital...

His eye was nearly closed up by the 4th round. Jason just hit him in the eye and hurt Artem

i didnt see this fight advertised whatsoever and i missed it lol wtf????

It wasn't even close to being competitive.

ehh Artem scraped out that round 3, 50/50 on round 4 but that was due to Knight breaking his right hand otherwise he straight up dominated the whole fight

Was it some kind of a delayed Ko? Lobov not intelligent enough to get it he has been KOd or something

Yet here you are on sherdog. I question your mental state.......
If your going to question mine, questions yours for even replying with this comment. Because I'm guessing we all are stupid. Right?

If your going to question mine, questions yours for even replying with this comment. Because I'm guessing we all are stupid. Right?

That’s the joke.gif

Back