BKFC 14: Palomino vs. Alers, Fri. 11/13, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who takes home the BKFC 155-pound title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BKFC is made for savages like Palomino. Who in BKFC can even compete with him?
he was very impressive tonight. As I said earlier, he and Gaethje went at it twice i think.
Deserves his title clearly. Excellent work.

Seriously who was that? Looked like a guy on the street corner who trys to show you magic tricks.

LOL at "who the fuck is this guy? He's a piece of shit."

<FookIsThatGuy>

Whos this crackhead trying to take Palominos' shine mid interview lol? Palomino would fuck him up.
Yeah, palo really wouldn't be fucking him up at all haha.

Goodjohn is legit and has that fen boy heart and strength and will be taking the 45 and 55 straps in the new year.

US bareknuckle fighters are journeymen and people who couldn't hack mma.

Goodjohn is legit and has that fen boy heart and strength and will be taking the 45 and 55 straps in the new year.

Let's not act like a 13-5 journeyman boxer is leagues above Palomino. Look how well that world class boxing skill did for Malignaggi against a 14-15 Lobov.

Let's not act like a 13-5 journeyman boxer is leagues above Palomino. Look how well that world class boxing skill did for Malignaggi against a 14-15 Lobov.
The paulie comparison is well off the mark, completely different boxing styles and goodjohn has already been the bkb 45 champion in the uk.

I'm not basing his skill level on his gloved career- where he was an English champion. But yeah, it is still safe to say that his boxing is levels above the mma fighters of US bareknuckle.

But listen, I'm not even hating, I'm just stating simple facts.

The clinch work of bkfc (bkb has no clinching) will even things up though

Thanks to youtube i watched Palomino vs Gaethje, fight was pretty good, he might be washed up, but at least still has some skills, never heard of him before his previous BKFC fight where he won a belt, which im not sure who was the champ, him or Alers, anyway, Palomino seems like a decent fighter, obviously not elite, but still pretty good for BKFC.

Wow, Jim Alers was no match for Baboon. What a mismatch. How did BKFC not know? or may be they knew but just needed a big fight. I'd want my money back.

Back