BKFC “Interested” in Junior dos Santos and Alistair Overeem

Bkfc isn’t that entertaining . The cuts annoy me. Let them kick and take down

I mean if PVZ could do it...

God that'd be sad

I hope they both retire. If not, let them sign one fight deals in Bellator or ONE back in Japan and fight eachother for a retirement send off
I’m torn over it. For my personal happiness, retire and walk into the sunset. But who am I to judge. If they love doing it and are getting paid well...

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2ebd5662-a0ec-11ea-b3fd-83a0d4cc538d.jpg

why do people think JDS would do badly in BKFC ? who do they have who has better boxing than JDS ?

Reem was a Showtime god, should sign with Bellator for that long awaited Fedor fight...

Hell yea that would be cool to see. BkFC is the most entertaining brand in combat sports

Overeem and JDS both logging in at 265 for one last scrap, bare knuckle. I will be watchimg, you will be watching. Sherdog will be watching.

I want JDS to retire and call it a day now, and I can say that because I love JDS, he is one of my favorites, he is a super nice and genuine person. But he can't take a shot anymore at all and we all know how the story ends, it never ends well. I hope he just calls it a day, he can be a trainer, he is super likeable and easy to get on with.. I think he would be a good trainer of others.

This week Glory stated they had a hard time finding a decent opponent for Rico. Name a better opponent then Overeem?
Give him 6 or 9 months to prepare and hopefully they can fight with fans in the Netherlands.

Cant Overeem roid up again and get overpaid at One or Bellator or something?

Why is bare knuckle the supposedly the automatic default for these guys? Who says either one are interested in BKFC? Overeem is much more than just a boxer.

Overeem back on the sauce without gloves? Yikes...

Whoever turns a blind eye to the Reem juicing gets my vote. They know Ubereem is a massive attraction

Cant Overeem roid up again and get overpaid at One or Bellator or something?

You mean like Vitor Belfort is doing? In face Vitor will probably be fighting at HW so there's a perfect match right there.

Back