Bjorn Rebney "There Are UFC Pay-Per-Views I Wouldn't Watch for Free"

Mavadorov

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
121127040952-act03-bjorn-rebney-monster.jpg

"My feeling is you should do pay-per-views when you can do huge depth on the pre-show on Spike and huge depth on the pay-per-view, and we did that tonight. And when we have the opportunity to do it again, whether it

Last edited:
I'm too big an MMA fan to say that I agree with Bjorn but I'd deinitely feel comfortable saying that there are UFC PPV events that I wouldn't pay to watch. Including this upcoming one with the joke headliner.

This guy is walking on egg shells. Rumors are that Viacom is seeking a replacement. Better start working on that resume....:icon_conf

God I hope so, i hope he gets fired and we never have to see or hear from him again.

Hire Coker just get rid of this guy.

Bjorn doesn't even like MMA, he's a tennis fan, so it doesn't count.

God I hope so, i hope he gets fired and we never have to see or hear from him again.

Hire Coker just get rid of this guy.

damn that would a great replacement. coker doesnt have a shit eating grin or a face you just want to punch

Given his "I don't know the gate but it looked really full" comments from Bjorn, I think there are some people who didn't want to watch a free Bellator PPV either.

his co-main was Tito vs a MW, and his main was Rampage and Mo.

give me a break - "depth". pfft

The D riders are out in full effect in this thread. Bjorn said there are ufc ppvs he wouldnt watch for free and the sad fact is alot of mma fans feel the same. You water down a product too much and pretty soon loyal consumers wont even want it even if its free.

his co-main was Tito vs a MW, and his main was Rampage and Mo.

give me a break - "depth". pfft

MMA is still a sport influenced (to a degree) by the casual fan and their interests. Tito Ortiz is a recognized name so there's no real shame in promoting Tito for your promotions first ever PPV if you're looking for a ratings boost. At least IMO.

So what does that say about Bjorns org?

if he wont watch UFC PPV for free then I assume he wont watch 99 percent of his own shows then right?

I wonder if Dana and Bjorn will become best friends. :icon_lol:

Bjorn will say next we beat UFC in PPV buys... Of course leaving out that he is reffering the the buy rate of UFC 35.

Back