Bjorn personality vs Dana White

I think his schtick is to come off as a reasonable honest guy. Dana is who he is and doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

I prefer Dana. I see reasonable people everywhere, watching Dana is fun.

Bjorn is a proffesional and acts how you should in that type of manner. he's honest and straight forward without sounding like a complete moron. Which is what Dana White does every interview. trashing his fighters and legends of the sport.

I like dana for his honesty and bjorn seems to be a good guy to

it worries me when Dana is un-self-consciously Dana. he can come across kinda brash

Dana evolved into how he is now. He's been doing this for over 10 years and used to sound just like Bjorn. Also his personality is one of the reasons he's interesting to interview. Bjorn sounds like a promoter; there's nothing memorable about him. He promotes and he's well-spoken, but nobody remembers him.

Dana evolved into how he is now. He's been doing this for over 10 years and used to sound just like Bjorn. Also his personality is one of the reasons he's interesting to interview. Bjorn sounds like a promoter; there's nothing memorable about him. He promotes and he's well-spoken, but nobody remembers him.

If nobody remembers him it means he's doing his job. Like a pro should. If your barometer for promoters is dana, then...idk...i like dana dont get me wrong but the hardcore appreciated him coz he's like one of them. If they want to take ufc to the next level(mainstream) they need a level headed pro who wont badmouth fighters.

because bjorn believes the fighters should be the attraction he's not some vince McMahon wannabe like dana spouting off bullshit to make himself look amazing and show him flying around in a private jet on his stupid vlogs acting like he's 20 years old.

it's sad when i go to mma news sites and what dana says is plastered all over the front page and theirs nothing about the fights or the fighters.

Anybody who thinks Bjorn is some super nice guy or something (or even more professional than Dana) is new to the MMA promoter game. They're all the same, they just look different.

Anybody who thinks Bjorn is some super nice guy or something (or even more professional than Dana) is new to the MMA promoter game. They're all the same, they just look different.

They dont really look that different

At least Dana is up front about being a scum bag. Bjorns nice guy gig is as fake as Jones.

They dont really look that different

I was including all promoters in the mix like Pavelich and etc etc. Bjorn and Dana definitely have that sleazy bald guy look down pat.

I mean come on, we're referring to Bjorn as professional ITT when he openly lied to the media about not knowing what the gate and/or attendance was for the show? That's pretty much priority #1 for a promoter.

Back