News BJM, The Man who WROTE THE RULES, Scored it for Rory

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
You retards who support lay and pray should be banned from watching MMA.

Sitting in somebody's guard and throwing 2% of your power into baby punches to their body is not effective grappling OR effective striking

I scored it for Rory too but jeez it was an ugly performance from both. Anyone who says Rory's the best WW in the world after watching that is on some pretty strong shit.

Has Big John ever actually officially judged a fight? I assume he has, but would be interesting to know

Why are you posting Bellator spoilers in the title of UFC discussion?

Some of us watched UFC live and will watch Bellator after

Has Big john ever actually officially judged a fight? I assume he has, but would be interesting to know

I'm not sure, but he literally provides the certifications to the people who want to be refs/judges.

I agree.

And you MORONS who are pro USADA should be re-evaluating your stance as its absence also dissuades LNP.

UFC-141-Hendricks-vs-Fitch-2.gif

Who cares

He still had a close fight with a washed up 41 yr old can

Pretty much. Majority, if not all of Fitch's advancements on the mat came from Rory's poor submission attempts or just pain unwillingness to disengage. Rory fought like there were no judges in this sport.

Rory gave Fitch so much to work with.

Firas must have been losing his shit.

TS is one of those idiots who doesn't understand the finer points of the game, calling that lay and pray.

Also, BJM is a paid Bellator shill now.

Big John also works for the company that clearly wanted the younger, more marketable champion to win. I wonder why he scored the fight for him and tried to get him to hype the next event immediately after?? :rolleyes: Big John's commentary was obviously incredibly biased and you could clearly tell Rory himself knew he lost.

Fitch won rounds 1, 3 (10-8 round), 4, and 5. Rory looked full on CTE Mark Hunt seeing hooded figures out there; he should retire IMHO

Besides the fact that he had a hard time keeping juiced up Fitch off of him, he was landing clean punches, kicks and rocking him bad. Half of a great performance, half of a bad one. He still should've won though.

TS is one of those idiots who doesn't understand the finer points of the game, calling that lay and pray.

Also, BJM is a paid Bellator shill now.

sorry

clearly fitch did a lot by never passing Rory's guard and throwing baby punches to his body. He clearly had rory on the brink of life and death. True ground mastery is staying stuck in somebody's guard.

Rory's shot. No reason to see that shell of his former self parading around as a champ. Dude needs to hang em up hes shop worn gun shy and needs to call it a day before the CTE comes knockin

Big John also works for the company that clearly wanted the younger, more marketable champion to win. I wonder why he scored the fight for him and tried to get him to hype the next event immediately after?? :rolleyes: Big John's commentary was obviously incredibly biased and you could clearly tell Rory himself knew he lost.

Fitch won rounds 1, 3 (10-8 round), 4, and 5. Rory looked full on CTE Mark Hunt seeing hooded figures out there; he should retire IMHO

It's hard to sound un-bias when Rory was causing the only significant damage in a fight, I'm bias for Rory but the tape doesn't lie.

sorry

clearly fitch did a lot by never passing Rory's guard and throwing baby punches to his body. He clearly had rory on the brink of life and death. True ground mastery is staying stuck in somebody's guard.
So what did Rory do the whole fight to win, besides having Fitch hurt in a single round of a five round fight judged round by round?

It's hard to sound un-bias when Rory was causing the only significant damage in a fight, I'm bias for Rory but the tape doesn't lie.
This is not Pride. Fights are not based off of who you THINK damaged the other person more.

Fitch controlled Rory for 90% of the fight and was constantly scoring points. Rory's success standing was extremely brief and he barely even tried to stand up in rounds 3 and 5. After the fight, Rory didn't raise his arms at all, looked completely drained, and was punchy beyond belief in the interview while Fitch was full of energy and all smiles. Rory lost that fight pretty obviously and he knows it

sorry

This is the subtlety that many people seem to miss when looking at grappling. Maia for example is always fighting for more dominant positions and looking to submit.

Grapplers like Fitch are just looking to stall, ALWAYS. It's way easier to keep position when you go for absolutely nothing.

Back