BJJ/Wrestling Mat

WhitestKidU’Know

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a house with a garage and I am turning the upstairs of the garage into a gym. I was wondering if anyone here may have already done this or something similar. If there is I have a couple questions.

If I wanted to have a, lets say, 20' x15' BJJ mat installed, does anyone know how much that would cost?

If I were to just buy the mats and install them myself how much cheaper would that be?

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative that I could use that they could personally vouch for?

I appreciate any help

I have recently purchased a house with a garage and I am turning the upstairs of the garage into a gym. I was wondering if anyone here may have already done this or something similar. If there is I have a couple questions.

If I wanted to have a, lets say, 20' x15' BJJ mat installed, does anyone know how much that would cost?

If I were to just buy the mats and install them myself how much cheaper would that be?

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative that I could use that they could personally vouch for?

I appreciate any help

Cheapest would be the folding gymnastics mats used by a ton of amateur Judo clubs and they have the benefit of being something you can break down and move out of the way if you need the floor space for a different project at some point.

Back