Bjj would have saved this guy!

The world seems to be full of ***gots these days, i don't know how anyone could sit and watch that happen, it's shameful.

Kinda like all the people standing around watching mayhem get jumped in your av, there no way this black guy can be anywhere near the douche status of either diaz brother.

White people have no racial unity, a black guy jumping a white guy in a room full of white guys and they do nothing, imagine the brawl if this situation reversed and it was a black guy, in a room full of black guys, getting jumped by a pissed off white guy....just sayin....

White people have no racial unity, a black guy jumping a white guy in a room full of white guys and they do nothing, imagine the brawl if this situation reversed and it was a black guy, in a room full of black guys, getting jumped by a pissed off white guy....just sayin....

Black people have more unity than white people? Never heard that before.

when i worked in a computer store i used to help the security guards and stuff. they told me theres this couple shoplifting. it was a guy and a girl with a pram and they happened to be black.

we caught them stealing digital cameras and stuff and the black guy starts freaking out at the security and tried to leave so (past the security barriers near the tills) they did a code 10 so everyone from the store came running (except the pussies obviously) i was already there so i just stood in front of the main exit,

the manager gave me the key and i locked the door and i stood in front of it he scuffled with the security and then came towards me so i put my hands up and he backed away and started scuffling with the security again

he was going 'grab him' because he had the guy squashed against the wall but i said 'i will if he tries anything' at the same time LOADS of other black people had butted in.

and i was basically stopping people getting past the doorway and dealing with a bunch of angry black people that were sticking up for him and explaining to them 'we actually caught him stealing cameras. red handed. and on video. we arent just accusing him.' but they were STILL sticking up for him.

and he tried to escape again and his preggo bird that also had stolen digital cameras in her pram started screaming. and then they all started screaming because she was pregnant. i can outdickhead anyone when they kept going on, id start acting like they were WITH him. and when they said they werent, id be like 'oh! then why are you sticking up for him?' so theyd have to say it, and they would just be stumped

some people take that type of 'racial unity' too far and turn it into a bad thing. to me racial unity means all the races get treated the same.

It's shitty to watch, but what did he expect?
He must have thought either:
a) She wouldn't have heard him call her a bitch or b) She wouldn't do anything about it.

There are certain things you just don't do, and unfortunately, this guy just learned one of them.

I bet he'll chose his words more carefully next time.

The real racism is a criminal justice system that gives a guy 4 years in prison for assaulting another guy. I know the big black guy was totally in the wrong but lets not pretend the punishment fit the crime.

The real racism is a criminal justice system that gives a guy 4 years in prison for assaulting another guy. I know the big black guy was totally in the wrong but lets not pretend the punishment fit the crime.

He had prior felonies.

I would have gave him 4 years! I mean I understand if he hit the guy once but he pummeled the guy and the guy gave him no resistance. The guy could have killed him with those blues.

I think they should have gave the black girl time for cutting in front to the line and acting like a ****. She even put her hands on the guy

Priors ftl.

The revolving door theory is pretty much true.

I remember I was at a party and some bullshit popped off. I remember a dude screaming ," I'M LEAVING ***** I GOT PRIORS." and speeding off in a car. Lets just say dude who got left got FUCKED UP. For a while it was a inside joke anytime someone was leaving he'd say ," I GOT PRIORS ***** ."

when i worked in a computer store i used to help the security guards and stuff. they told me theres this couple shoplifting. it was a guy and a girl with a pram and they happened to be black.

we caught them stealing digital cameras and stuff and the black guy starts freaking out at the security and tried to leave so (past the security barriers near the tills) they did a code 10 so everyone from the store came running (except the pussies obviously) i was already there so i just stood in front of the main exit,

the manager gave me the key and i locked the door and i stood in front of it he scuffled with the security and then came towards me so i put my hands up and he backed away and started scuffling with the security again

he was going 'grab him' because he had the guy squashed against the wall but i said 'i will if he tries anything' at the same time LOADS of other black people had butted in.

and i was basically stopping people getting past the doorway and dealing with a bunch of angry black people that were sticking up for him and explaining to them 'we actually caught him stealing cameras. red handed. and on video. we arent just accusing him.' but they were STILL sticking up for him.

and he tried to escape again and his preggo bird that also had stolen digital cameras in her pram started screaming. and then they all started screaming because she was pregnant. i can outdickhead anyone when they kept going on, id start acting like they were WITH him. and when they said they werent, id be like 'oh! then why are you sticking up for him?' so theyd have to say it, and they would just be stumped

some people take that type of 'racial unity' too far and turn it into a bad thing. to me racial unity means all the races get treated the same.

I'm pretty sure this was a response to a common societal problem of unjust racial profiling and not as simple as skin toned camaraderie. Did anyone aide in their crime, or obstruct justice? Or were you just annoyed by their frustrations and concerns?

Priors ftl.
Exactly. And a criminal justice system that disproportionally incarcerates minorities, and perpetuates a cycle of criminality is flawed.

Exactly. And a criminal justice system that disproportionally incarcerates minorities, and perpetuates a cycle of criminality is flawed.

Did it ever occur to you that those minorities commit the most crimes? It's a vicious cycle of mothers giving birth to fatherless children! The system didn't fuck anyone. The system gets fucked by these people. Guess who pays for bubba to be in prison. Us middle class tax payers. Guess who pays for bubba's kids food and clothing. That's right me and you! If anything the system helps these people.

judo muay thai or wrestling would have better suited this situation

I'm pretty sure this was a response to a common societal problem of unjust racial profiling and not as simple as skin toned camaraderie. Did anyone aide in their crime, or obstruct justice? Or were you just annoyed by their frustrations and concerns?

yeh i agree it was, thats why i was trying to explain to them that it wasnt another case of that type of treatment. some of them when i told them they were cool and like 'im just asking' and i told them 'yeh its cool you have every right to' and they werent mad. but some people had a different mindset.

eventually he calmed down when i told him look man youve been caught. the cops are already coming, just dont turn something so small that youd get a slap on the wrist for into something violent that will just be used against you.
he looked at me gratefully like i had given him some sort of criminal advice. i felt a bit sorry for him.

and also yes, some of them started stealing shit during all the commotion. fucked up to say but its what happened.

Are you serious? Do you know what FELONY battery is? A third degree felony is usually 5 years in almost all 50 states. So he got less than the max. Plus he is already a convicted felon.

Racist....pfftttt. Whatever.

I've seen convictions for manslaugther from a one punch fight where the guy fell backwards and hit his head on the pavement and died from the brain contusion. So in this case I think the punishment definately fit the crime.

I thought this thread was going to be about Chael Sonnen.

So how would BJJ save a guy that gets sucker punched and then is basically KTFO on his feet?

Maybe it's not the CJS that is flawed.....did you ever consider that it's a minority culture that is flawed? Ever consider that in some parts of this country it's not considered taboo to commit crimes or deal drugs?

What would your parents do if you were 12 years old and brought home by the cops for dealing drugs? Would it blow your mind to have the mother say "why you fucking wit him? He ain't hurtin' no one!" Yes....that happens. Trust me, I know.

I'd rather use muay thai or boxing. If this guy shot i guess i'd rather have bjj...no i'd rather have wrestling still. For one this guy is not street smart. Who the hell puts their head down completely in front of someone hostile. Peripheral vision for the win. The guy needed a legit a striking art to lure this guy away from the door so he could run, which is the smart thing to do there. Screw street cred. Having a ''ground'' war is the LAST thing I would do out here, even though i can most likely wrestle better than my attacker. I don't know where you live gracie, but do that here and your organs are on the floor.

Did it ever occur to you that those minorities commit the most crimes? It's a vicious cycle of mothers giving birth to fatherless children! The system didn't fuck anyone. The system gets fucked by these people. Guess who pays for bubba to be in prison. Us middle class tax payers. Guess who pays for bubba's kids food and clothing. That's right me and you! If anything the system helps these people.

Not at all.

Honestly, if I had been that guy getting hit... I would've thrown my hands up and threw some punches. Good luck trying to take down a guy 3x your size.

And a criminal justice system that disproportionally incarcerates minorities, and perpetuates a cycle of criminality is flawed.

I'm going to get called racist by all the overly-sensitive (and most likely white) people on the board.

Minorities commit the most crimes. Thats fact. Thats why minorities are 'disproportionally incarcerated'. Why minorities commit the most crimes, and who's at fault is not something I am at all willing to get into over sherdog.

He had prior felonies.

Back