Bjj would have saved this guy!

lol,

everyone bitches about no one vs one fights and people getting jumped all the time and using machetes and guns.

then people here bitching about a 1 vs 1 fight.

lol,

everyone bitches about no one vs one fights and people getting jumped all the time and using machetes and guns.

I don't considering a cheap shot a one on one fight.

This reminds me of the Roger Huerta fight on TMZ. This time it is in reverse and the out come is different. A guy assaults another guy. The larger and more powerful individual picking on a lesser individual. Now you can argue that guys at this pizza place are cowards but I would say the people in TMZ video just had liquid courage in a bottle(alcohol). Many would disputed my claim about people in TMZ are just looking out for well being of defenseless woman. Well tell me this guy at this pizza place that is getting his ass handed to him is not defenseless.

Lets change the scenario and says this woman being attack for instance what happen at the TMZ video. Now playback those same guys standing there as a defenseless man got attacked. Those same guys would of did the complete opposite. Many things can be said to dispute all I have said but I will try to some in it up in this point. Whatever excuse those men had to stand down in that fight is no more pitiful then the ones in Roger Huerta TMZ video that chose to fight. They both had cowardly excuse to do what they did but in end no justice was seen in either video just fight breaks out an no one does right thing. Except help the victim up and on there feet.

In the TMZ Roger Huerta incident he stated that he had no intentions on fighting. Roger just wanted talk to him and hold him until the cops got there. Then moments later guy is on the ground and Roger Huerta leaves the scene. What happen to holding him until the cops came or checking back with the women that got hit. There was no justice or concern for another man's suffering (man meaning humanity talking about men and women as a whole) People say justice was served I don't see it as it been reported to my knowledge no has stepped forward against the man that attack the women nor the women that got attacked. Now you would think at least the people that helped the women and charged after the guy would speak out but in end no one has said a thing. Looks like to me people just finding a excuse to fight as well as guys at pizza place to find out a reason not to fight.

Plus:
A girl gets hit once and guy is walking away all hell breaks loose. She no longer endanger but hell itself is going to fall down on that guy.:icon_neut

A guy is getting beat to a blood mess and the people are still in same order they were in before the incident happen to get there pizza.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This thread is full of bullshit and assholes.
Wouldn't you just grab the heaviest thing handy and smash the guy across the back of the head with it? Wouldn't that be less risky than taking him down where his girl could stomp your teeth in?

This I agree with...you don't want to take a 300lb guy to the ground....It's too risky even if you're experienced.

lol,

Yeah exactly, it's always a one-on-one fight, even if you're fighting against a group of guys they will stand in a circle and attack you one by one!! I learned that from Kung Fu movies.

Maybe I'm a pussy, but I'm not sure that I'd step in...

a) The guy he attacked wasn't in any life-threatening danger. If he started kicking him while he was down I might step in, but hitting him a few times while he's standing...

b) I wouldn't want to be on the ground with a guy that size in that small of a space

c) I don't know if he has a weapon that he'd pull on me

d) I don't know if his girlfriend has a weapon that she'd pull on me

e) I don't know if he has a group of friends outside that will come in and gang on me

f) I already know it's a two-on-one with him and his girlfriend

g) Even if I knew I was safe from c-f, and I get him to the ground in a good position -- what am I going to do? Break his arm? Now I'm in trouble with the cops and am facing charges.

h) If I attack him he may become considerable more aggressive. If I lose he might not stop pounding on me until the cops drag him off me.

Basically, I could end up seriously injured or dead by stopping a guy from having a black eye and a headache in the morning. Doesn't sound too smart to me.

to address the TS's question. I don't think bjj would have saved him. he He got hit HARD before he could even react, he was out of it from that first punch on. He could have been a bjj black belt, but after he got hit like that, i'm not so sure that there would have been a big difference in the outcome of the fight.

to address the TS's question. I don't think bjj would have saved him. he He got hit HARD before he could even react, he was out of it from that first punch on. He could have been a bjj black belt, but after he got hit like that, i'm not so sure that there would have been a big difference in the outcome of the fight.

I disagree and the reason being is self defense bjj teaches you to either be outside of a punches range or inside! I believe when the guy got with in punching range he should have clinched the guy! I would never exchange words if someone got that close to my face!

Fuck those cowards, it makes me sick that people can just stand there and do NOTHING! not even move from their spot in line. I'm not a striker but it would only take one solid overhand right to knock out fatty as I made my way out the door. I wouldn't care if he hit him once but the dude was pummeling the white guy and I wouldn't stand for it.

Maybe I'm a pussy, but I'm not sure that I'd step in...

a) The guy he attacked wasn't in any life-threatening danger. If he started kicking him while he was down I might step in, but hitting him a few times while he's standing...

b) I wouldn't want to be on the ground with a guy that size in that small of a space

c) I don't know if he has a weapon that he'd pull on me

d) I don't know if his girlfriend has a weapon that she'd pull on me

e) I don't know if he has a group of friends outside that will come in and gang on me

f) I already know it's a two-on-one with him and his girlfriend

g) Even if I knew I was safe from c-f, and I get him to the ground in a good position -- what am I going to do? Break his arm? Now I'm in trouble with the cops and am facing charges.

h) If I attack him he may become considerable more aggressive. If I lose he might not stop pounding on me until the cops drag him off me.

Basically, I could end up seriously injured or dead by stopping a guy from having a black eye and a headache in the morning. Doesn't sound too smart to me.

If you think that way than you probably wouldn't do nothing if a 12 year old girl gets raped in front of you! You would say I didn't know she was 12!

In a situation like that I don't believe you have time to sit there and think rationally. I think if your a pussy you stand there and if your a man you do something! Basically I think some people are pussies by nature! I also also think that not doing something shows your a selfish person!

Put it this way.

Do you think

Anderson Silva
GSP
BJ Penn
Roger Gracie
Damian Maia
Jacare
Lesnar
Carwin
Royce Gracie

Would just stand there! I guarantee all of these guys would have stepped in!

all i know If i saw a dude getting beat like that i would help i would just wait for the big guy to have his back to me and i would drag him to the ground and start telling the other guys to help . it would have been 3 vs 2 then because the store owner would have helped while others called the cops .

for me theres right and wrong.

if the guy on the phone was saying 'oh some black **** n**** pushed in the line' then i would think he was a racist anyway so i dont care if he gets beat up.

but if he was on the phone saying 'oh some woman just pushed in the line hahaha' then thats not exactly out of order.

i dont get down with all that posturing that comes along with getting in a fight though. at first, the white guy didnt get sucked into it, but after a while he was putting his head to the side talking like one of those pussies that try to act hard lol.

for me if its gonna be a fight just be prepared to fight, no shoving, no getting in peoples faces, no talkin about what youre gonna do etc. cos youll get punched.

those other men were definately a bunch of pussies though.

respect to those people that would have jumped in to stop the injustice. thats all it boils down to at the end of the day. when there is injustice, the man steps up while the coward is making excuses not to do shit.

unfortunately, most of america is like that now though. im not cussing america, london is just as bad. as much as you guys love to make fun of asians, the truth is in the middle east 99% of the time someone would have stepped in.

ive been jumped before by a bunch of guys, and i had loooooooads of people with me. but these guys were even bigger pussies than the guys in the video. just before that, the only guy that wasnt a pussy was telling me about how he'd die for me (in front of some girls) 10 mins later hes looking the other way.

i was being hit from all angles and they were trying to trip me over to beat me, so i didnt really have much space to throw punches. i had the thought of fuck this is it time to kill some people and went to pull a knife out, but thank god it was in my jacket that we were using for goal posts.

i was a bit dizzy but somehow i managed to run away about 10m so i could see which way was up again. i was at the edge of the field could have just ran away and gone home but i did what those pizza bitches should have done and said FUCK THAT and ran towards them. so i took on about 15 people and all i had was a few cuts on my ears, a ripped shirt and a chipped tooth, and i managed to take a few of them down.

so instead of it being 'oh shit he got jumped' it went down in college history as 'hes the fucking man, and we're all BITCHES'.

after we were riding around looking for them, and when the guy driving found out who they were he was like 'naa man... his brother...' so i said 'FUCK YOU!' got out the car.

i saw one of them by the bus depot about a year afterwards and he tried to act black... (long story) now if any of them see me they just look at their shoes and hope i dont remember them.

i was a TEENAGER.

THESE WERE GROWN ASS FUCKING 'MEN'.

if you dont stand up to injustice, YOURE A COWARD.

stop lying to yourselves

I think one major factor that people are missing here is that you don't have to punch the guy in the face to step in. I would have just tried to break it up, and tell him alright that's enough, you made your point. It's not my place to fight the guy in defense of the white guy. I still think it's their place to step in and stop more damage.

This thread is full of bullshit and assholes.

Wouldn't you just grab the heaviest thing handy and smash the guy across the back of the head with it? Wouldn't that be less risky than taking him down where his girl could stomp your teeth in?

I am closer to that guys size than most and the only bjj I'd be looking to use would maybe be to get behind and choke him.

I agree.

I wouldn't try to take a guy down in a crowded area where you don't know who is on your side and who's not, let alone that the guy is a giant.

The only scenario I would actually use BJJ is when a guy would take me down and try to to punch me out on the ground. I'd try to get him in my guard and maybe work for an armbar, kimura or even triangle.

I'd never use BJJ to "set up" a fight.

And seriously, there are maybe 1% of guys on here who are near the size of the big guy in the vid. I don't think it would be possible to clinch this guy, he looks strong as fuck. The punches he unleashed looked very brutal,too.

The reason why nobody stepped in is simple. They were fucking scared. PERIOD.

Last edited:
If you think that way than you probably wouldn't do nothing if a 12 year old girl gets raped in front of you! You would say I didn't know she was 12!

In a situation like that I don't believe you have time to sit there and think rationally. I think if your a pussy you stand there and if your a man you do something! Basically I think some people are pussies by nature! I also also think that not doing something shows your a selfish person!

Put it this way.

Do you think

Anderson Silva
GSP
BJ Penn
Roger Gracie
Damian Maia
Jacare
Lesnar
Carwin
Royce Gracie

Add Graciebarra847 to that list. We get it, you're a tough guy...why don't you chill out?

Like HeavyGrappler said, if it were me I would have grabbed something (probably a pizza tray) and smashed him in the throat with it...unless I have a bottle or some other very dense object, it's all throat and ball shots in that kind of situation. Shit, in that kind of situation, it's probably just all throat and ball shots.

Put it this way.

Do you think

Anderson Silva
GSP
BJ Penn
Roger Gracie
Damian Maia
Jacare
Lesnar
Carwin
Royce Gracie

To compare a grown man getting punched in the face to a 12 year old girl being raped is a bit extreme. Also comparing P4P fighters and top contenders who train round the clock everyday to a BJJ practitioner you have communicated with online and never seen is also ridiculous. Also you make BJJ sound like it's the invincibility star fro Super Mario Bros. Its all dependent of the practitioner and their technique. Some people are weak with technique and a poorly applied technique doesn't work and then you are screwed. What if someone was 130 lbs? Do you roll with strikes in your BJJ school? What if someone's game was based on pulling guard? What if they were a white belt? What if the attention shifted from that guy to you and the guy runs away leaving you by yourself? There is alot more to consider than "You know BJJ! SAVE HIM!". BJJ doesn't give you a S on your chest. Just because the video makes your blood boil you needn't lash out on others. If you would've helped the man then props to you. Don't tell others what to do with their BJJ.

have you guys even notice how gassed he was just of this couple of strikes he wouldn't have survived the ground or just strike out at this mofu

If I was there I would have helped the guy definitely

A 300 pound man with no training is still no match for a 150 pound trained fighter. The problem is, no one in that room had been trained to fight.

This I agree with...you don't want to take a 300lb guy to the ground....It's too risky even if you're experienced.

a 300 pound person on their back doesn't mean shit

you wouldn't pull guard on them, obviously. if just one person jumped in...nevermind. hindsight 20/20 etc

A 300 pound man with no training is still no match for a 150 pound trained fighter. The problem is, no one in that room had been trained to fight.

ah come one just kick him in the balls (if you can find them)... if you are in trouble just do it

what would bas do? straight into the balls!

"Deng gedde deng gedde deng"

Back