Bjj would have saved this guy!

Graciebarra 847

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Look at this poor guy getting his ass kicked at a restaurant! What's even sadder is 7 guys sit there and do nothing! Imagine if there was a bjj practitioner in the room I think the situation would not have escalated like this!

What would you have done in this situation? I would have closed the distance and clinched with the guy and if the takedown comes it comes but I would look to get the underhooks and go for the takedown when he was tired. Other wise I would be happy to stay even with him being he is much bigger!

Discuss

YouTube - Bad Ass Fighting In The Pizza Parlor

Look at this poor guy getting his ass kicked at a restaurant! What's even sadder is 7 guys sit there and do nothing! Imagine if there was a bjj practitioner in the room I think the situation would not have escalated like this!

What would you have done in this situation? I would have closed the distance and clinched with the guy and if the takedown comes it comes but I would look to get the underhooks and go for the takedown when he was tired. Other wise I would be happy to stay even with him being he is much bigger!

Discuss

YouTube - Bad Ass Fighting In The Pizza Parlor

After the first punch, clinch and double leg. Black man would be helpless on the ground, squirming like a fish outta water.

After the first punch, clinch and double leg. Black man would be helpless on the ground, squirming like a fish outta water.

I would have clinched and go for the underhooks and work it from there! I would not have went for the take down right away but if he made a mistake I would get around to his back and than take him down. I would never let a guy that big punch unless I am totally out of range and in that situation it was pretty tight quarters.

You could see the guy is big and he hits hard! You obviously want to close the distance.

I have done both sport and self defense bjj and I would have used my self defense bjj for this encounter.

I think that is what makes our art so great. Imagine if your a boxer and have to box with this guy! It might be lights out if you weigh 160 pounds.

Sorry guys it takes at least 14 minutes and 3 seconds for BJJ to kick in against giant black guys.

Sorry guys it takes at least 14 minutes and 3 seconds for BJJ to kick in against giant black guys.

I could tell with that comment that you would have reacted like the other 7 guys in the restaurant. And than your excuse of just standing there would be what if the dude had a gun or his buddies were outside.

This is old as shit, but definitely fucked up. The people who just sat their and let it happen are disgusting as shit.

And yeah, bjj ftw.

I could tell with that comment that you would have reacted like the other 7 guys in the restaurant. And than your excuse of just standing there would be what if the dude had a gun or his buddies were outside.

He was making a reference to Big nog vs Bobb Sapp. It took 14 min 3 seconds for Nogueira to submit him.

In other words it was a joke.

I'm not sure I would have wanted to grapple with that guy in the tiny crowded room of the pizza parlor. I would have done my best to get that fight out the door and do it in the street.

This is old as shit, but definitely fucked up. The people who just sat their and let it happen are disgusting as shit.
Or they don't want to risk their lives tangling with a 300 pound ex-convict? But sure, you would've shown him.

Or they don't want to risk their lives tangling with a 300 pound ex-convict? But sure, you would've shown him.

Or gotten my ass kicked, but yes. I would have fought him. Tooth and nail. I've done it before when someones been attacked, and I'd do it again. Its not like someone elses life isn't already at risk. Coward

After the first punch, clinch and double leg. Black man would be helpless on the ground, flailing like a black man in a swimming pool.

fixed...
I couldn't help myself. IT WAS RIGHT THERE!
... ... ...
now I feel bad.

This thread is full of bullshit and assholes.

Wouldn't you just grab the heaviest thing handy and smash the guy across the back of the head with it? Wouldn't that be less risky than taking him down where his girl could stomp your teeth in?

I am closer to that guys size than most and the only bjj I'd be looking to use would maybe be to get behind and choke him.

This thread is full of bullshit and assholes.

Wouldn't you just grab the heaviest thing handy and smash the guy across the back of the head with it? Wouldn't that be less risky than taking him down where his girl could stomp your teeth in?

I am closer to that guys size than most and the only bjj I'd be looking to use would maybe be to get behind and choke him.

QFT. Not to mention, there was 7 fucking people there. If any of them had any balls at all, they'd have just jumped him. Strait cowards

BJJ isn't going to do much if he's dropping 300 pounds of weight on your back when you're doing your take down attempt.

Knock his ass down with a chair, then throw in your BJJ.

BJJ isn't going to do much if he's dropping 300 pounds of weight on your back when you're doing your take down attempt.

Knock his ass down with a chair, then throw in your BJJ.

Single legs work better against larger guys. Even if they sprawl out on you hard, as long as you can lock up half guard, you already have the underhook, and you can suck their leg in and get right back into your single. Not that halfguard is a good place to be hanging out with strikes, but you shouldn't be there for more then a second or two.

Not that the ground is necesarily the best place to be in that situation. The sad thing in theory it actually should be because of all the other customers. But they already showed how interested they'd be in keeping his whore girlfriend from jumping in. Scumbags.

I'm not sure I would have wanted to grapple with that guy in the tiny crowded room of the pizza parlor. I would have done my best to get that fight out the door and do it in the street.

I am not sure that would be a good idea. the other guys in the parlor are not doing shit, so no one else is gonna jump in.

This is really all about race. one black guy beats up a white guy and seven white guys watch and do nothing.

So if you take this black guy outside and you are white and you start choking him out there, you may be attacked by a guy and if you were they would probably be black.

Now, the woman was a bitch. But think about it, you are waiting for your GF to get some pizza and she says some dude calls her a bitch. I would have been punching that guy's face in right away.

As far as brutality goes- it is not like he was soccer kicking him and shit. When he went down the guy didn't do anything unless I missed something.

Now, if it was 2 black guys beating up that guy and there was 7 white guys standing around doing nothing, then I would like to beat the shit out of all of them.

disgusting that these guys just watch. i mean you don't have to beat the guys ass but you can at least restrain him and prevent him from beating the other dude.

I actually was in a situation like this.long story short, A big dude like that grabbed my friend and started throwing him around. the rest of our "friends" and their parents and neighbors just stood there. I got between the guy and my friend, he pushed me against a fence and said he was going to beat the shit outta me I told him to do it, he wound up to take a swing but one of the neighbors hooked his arm and pulled him off me.....oh to be 17 again and not care about anything lol

I don't know, but if I was going like "shit, I'm not going to get the pizza so soon, because this fat bitch has cut the line" and got beaten up, then I probably had it coming. In America, I wouldn't dare to touch anyone with a feather either. My third world ass doesn't make enough money to handle being sued for 3 million dollars if I end up grabbing the guy's shirt to try to separate the fight.

Kind of harsh how he described her but she needs to move the fuck back.

Back