BJJ Worlds 2010 dvd?

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Ropes, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Ropes

Ropes White Belt

Anybody get this dvd set yet? Looking for a recommendation or little review compared to 2009 and 2008.

To my knowledge 2008 had the best/most exciting finals of the three...can't comment on the rest of the rounds for each tourney as I haven't watched. Thanks.

2. mtruitt76

mtruitt76 Purple Belt

It includes more black belt matches than either the 2008 or 2009 sets and the black belt finals are not a separate dvd which is nice. The only thing I don't like is the lack of purple or brown belt matches which the previous sets had. I always like watching what people who were closer to my level are using to win matches.

3. Ropes

Ropes White Belt

Thanks man, appreciate the insight. I agree the purple/brown matches would be nice to have.

I definately want to grab one of these World sets but don't want to grab a snoozer. Kid Peligro mentioned the matches this year and last year have been more conservative with people really working the points/advantages system, which is why 2008 is what I'm leaning towards at the moment...