BJJ Scout: Mcgregor Study Part 2: Cage Craft

His channel must be flooded with Conor's haters, a bit like Sherdog, the dude is so defensive.

His channel must be flooded with Conor's haters, a bit like Sherdog, the dude is so defensive.
He's primarily a bjj based channel so his fan base tends to favor grapplers. He does have a good amount of Conor fans tho.

There's more Sack Suckers, than "Haters" on here....Considering anyone who even criticizes him is a "Hater"....

Lmao, this dude stole my shit. Nonetheless, it's spot on. Khabib virtually has no chance of survival.

It's a good break down. I'm glad that he goes over the benefits of crowding fighters who shoulder post. The only thing I disagree with him on his the danger of shooting on Conor on open mat. Most of the times fighter got countered because of it was not due to the TD but trying to follow it up with strikes. Regardless, it does make finishing TD harder but this'll be Conor's first time against a chain wrestler (in recent memory at least) so we'll see how he adapts.

Still, it shows how Conor's footwork has really carried him through his career. It is highly effective.

Of course it has. MMA fighters don't understand the importance of it enough, or they are too unathletic. Footwork is always the most important attribute of a fighter.

Of course it has. MMA fighters don't understand the importance of it enough, or they are too unathletic. Footwork is always the most important attribute of a fighter.
Funny thing is it's not even that complicated. It's a series of simple techniques implimented very well. Lateral movement, frames, pressure, etc. It's a style that suits him very well.

Utalizing his shoulder frames will be difficult against Khabib so it'll be interesting to see what new tricks he has developed for this fight.

Funny thing is it's not even that complicated. It's a series of simple techniques implimented very well. Lateral movement, frames, pressure, etc. It's a style that suits him very well.

Utalizing his shoulder frames will be difficult against Khabib so it'll be interesting to see what new tricks he has developed for this fight.

You can say that about everything in fighting though. It's typically the culmination of everything, and most importantly the athleticism, experience, and composure to enact it in a fight that separates the winners from the losers.

You're seeing it more now though. Not nearly enough, but you're seeing that when Conor said leaning on your foot was outdated, he was correct. Fighters are too good now to have to rely on stances like that as opposed to the past. They've evolved and thus their weaknesses are covered better, and it's time for them to develop their skills further like guys like TJ, and I believe they eventually will.

The content and analysis is top notch. Way better than what our MMA journalists can even do.

"MMA journalists"
<{Heymansnicker}>

Do you know how to use twitter?

Yes?
Heh.
Now you can call yourself an MMA "journalists".

I know a few 14-17 year olds who always write something about soccer and they would do a better job.

Dont call them journalists, because that would be an insult to all other journalists.

You can say that about everything in fighting though. It's typically the culmination of everything, and most importantly the athleticism, experience, and composure to enact it in a fight that separates the winners from the losers.

You're seeing it more now though. Not nearly enough, but you're seeing that when Conor said leaning on your foot was outdated, he was correct. Fighters are too good now to have to rely on stances like that as opposed to the past. They've evolved and thus their weaknesses are covered better, and it's time for them to develop their skills further like guys like TJ, and I believe they eventually will.
Yeah. Pretty much agree. Strikers especially will be making that shift.

Ask Poppa Conor for some of his cash, all you Fanboys are bragging about...I am sure his loyalist of Fanboys, would deserve such tings....
View attachment 427873

Literally never bragged about another mans money.

Nor do I "need his respect" as you claimed.

I have self respect, the only respect that matters.

Literally never bragged about another mans money.

Nor do I "need his respect" as you claimed.

I have self respect, the only respect that matters.
Just an observation...You don't have to be so touchy about it...Jeesh...

Lmao at him using the one singular example of Aldo leaping in and getting caught as the average wish of Conor for fighters to leap in.
In the ufc fights, only Aldo got caught leaping in, most other fighters, on the contrary, got successful shots in.

Lmao at him using the one singular example of Aldo leaping in and getting caught as the average wish of Conor for fighters to leap in.
In the ufc fights, only Aldo got caught leaping in, most other fighters, on the contrary, got successful shots in.
Eddie got caught lunging a few times as well. But Eddie is in love with getting punched in the so it is to be expected

Is the guy who makes these videos a mute or something? Literally any human voice would be better

Back