BJJ Scout: Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier 2 Preview Study: Defensive Choices Matter

I really hope Dustin didn't get drawn into a fire fight fueled by ego . If he utilizes his wrestling and BJJ he has a real chance . He was using the Dagestani hand cuff in round 5 of the Hooker fight so I'm hopeful!

I really hope Dustin didn't get drawn into a fire fight fueled by ego . If he utilizes his wrestling and BJJ he has a real chance . He was using the Dagestani hand cuff in round 5 of the Hooker fight so I'm hopeful!
It's usually not Poirier's temperament though, but I'm sure the last fight will be lingering in his mind.

It's usually not Poirier's temperament though, but I'm sure the last fight will be lingering in his mind.
If you mean it's not his temperament to NOT get drawn into fire fights I agree of you mean the opposite I completely disagree . He gets drawn into wild exchanges all the time it's one of the reasons why he's very hittable

BJJ Scout used to make awesome breakdown videos, good thing they’re going back to that

If you mean it's not his temperament to NOT get drawn into fire fights I agree of you mean the opposite I completely disagree . He gets drawn into wild exchanges all the time it's one of the reasons why he's very hittable
Yeah that's what I meant, Dustin loves to exchange shots in every fight.

This is the first time we could see Conor brutally KO'ed if his gastank doesn't hold up.

BJJ scout has a hardon for conor - he should stick to his bjj breakdowns.
I'd say it's more that hes just reasonably breaking things down

And the vast majority hate him so much that even something reasonable and logical could be deemed as having a hard on.

And the vast majority hate him so much that even something reasonable and logical could be deemed as having a hard on.
He's not putting enough importance on Conor's weak cardio. It's so bad it can be game changing in any fight. Especially now that everyone knows. Exploitable.

I agree. You can't get the picks right 100% of the time and He might not see something that say another analyst might see. Take it with a grain of salt. Some people are too invested in these breakdowns that they feel its a dig at their fighters.

Hardy has a blindspot for strikers so he can't analyze khabib. He wasn't a wrestler in his mma career either, so its only fitting he cannot see how khabib wins. Its not because he's a hater(if he is, it doesn't matter), He just can't see it. People should keep that in mind, all the analysts you watch all have blindspots. All.

Back