BJJ Scout: Conor Mcgregor Study Part 1: Left hand Overview

Those are the only two guys he's faced taller than 5'9 in the ufc. Maybe conor doesn't like punching up?

Judging from the ugly overhands he threw in the first Diaz fight, I'd say that's definitely the case.

Never have and never will watch a full video with an electronically generated voiceover. Particularly not one that starts with "What's up my MMA homies".
I also like his videos better when he had just text and some chilly music.

I also don't like how he opens up with the fan/hater debate. He should stay on topic and keep it about technique.

The technical part however is pretty good. It gives good insights.

Nate and Max are also taller than McGregor thanks for proving my point dummy.

<Waaah>

So you're actually trying to defend and hold your stance that being taller means you have a better chin?

You're making an absolute idiot of yourself in this thread dude. Diaz's chin is amazing. For you to say Conor couldn't KO him because he was tall, while ignoring that Diaz has an amazing chin, is ridiculous. And then when someone explains it you call them a dummy. Fucking unreal lol

Left hand overview:
Good weapon against smaller opponents.
No KO potentional against fighters same size or equal too.
Exception is Mayweather which made McGregor look like he had pillow fist.

Lmao. Only two guys in his entire career werent finished with it and both were rocked/dropped by it, and both are known for legendary chins. And by your rationale, Mayweather made Pacman look pillow fisted too. Hating isnt good for your health, bruh.

Conor's striking is so beautiful. I watch him on slow mo all the time.

"Conor walking you down, as he throws bombs with his left straight from a variety of setups, is a scary proposition..."

So you're actually trying to defend and hold your stance that being taller means you have a better chin?

You're making an absolute idiot of yourself in this thread dude. Diaz's chin is amazing. For you to say Conor couldn't KO him because he was tall, while ignoring that Diaz has an amazing chin, is ridiculous. And then when someone explains it you call them a dummy. Fucking unreal lol

Conor has real estate in this guys head. It's creepy.

He should really go back to the text over chilly music format, I can't take that robotic voice seriously, it's been used in too many spoof videos.

As a southpaw fighter who also TRIES to use his left like Conor, it is amazing to see how he sets it up.
I think the most amazing thing is how the throws from the shoulder without signaling the punch, and still having all that power. That is a pretty unique feat.

That said WAR Khabib.
<Fedor23><Goldie11>
I think his hand size allows him to do that. He doesn't need to load to have power, which is typically a sign of heavy hands and he's got really big hands for his size.

Back