BJJ Scout: Best Dominick Cruz Reads, Setups & Steers (Pre-UFC 207 Study)

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
BJJ Scout videos always help me to appreciate much better what fighters are doing.

Last edited:
Man, Dom vs Conor needs to happen. That would be the MayPac of MMA. However, it never will so I hope Cruz goes up and fights Aldo or something. He is just such a unique puzzle that has never been solved, other than TJ taking advantage of an injured rusty Dom. TJ II ould be a good fight too but really, who else is there for him fight, other than power punchers like Dodson/Lineker or a way outmatched Caraway? We all know MM wont go up, and after seeing what Elliot did to MM, I think it'd be more one sided than their first fight.

Man, Dom vs Conor needs to happen. That would be the MayPac of MMA. However, it never will so I hope Cruz goes up and fights Aldo or something. He is just such a unique puzzle that has never been solved, other than TJ taking advantage of an injured rusty Dom. TJ II ould be a good fight too but really, who else is there for him fight, other than power punchers like Dodson/Lineker or a way outmatched Caraway? We all know MM wont go up, and after seeing what Elliot did to MM, I think it'd be more one sided than their first fight.

He is going to be exposed on the 30th

they stole all that shit from me. every fucking move. i could have been a contender i tell ya.

vTUZ5.gif

Back