BJJ Scientists? anyone??

...or civilized society for that matter. In fact, what the fuck are you doing on the internet anyway? Get back in your fucking cave you caveman!

yea i mean its not like renzo never fought in the street right matty d or have you heard of his stories or his brother ryan i mean this is absurd that someone fights in the street right that makes him a tool right... come on now im not saying im renzo or anything special i just saying i like to fight and find out what works and what doesnt and BJJ is self defense and for me it has worked..every time, and because im a WHITE BELT (OHHH NOO) on the SHERDOG FORUM that means my opinion isnt as good as anyone elses... YOU guys just spend more time on the internet trying to get your BROWN belt on Sherdog.. i mean come on now... im not even trying to be cocky or anything, but fellas just cause you got lots of internet posts doesnt mean your some guru of martial arts 1/2 of you are prob 13 year olds who watch pride when mom buys it for you on pay per view... alls im saying is that BJJ is a science and that i found it works on the streetm even when some drunkguy is coming 10000MPH, at me swinging, i still feel confident and its never failed me.. but thats just me.. and if Jiu Jitsu doesnt work for you or you think its stupid, maybe you should stop spending all your time trying to get a Black Belt in Shit talking and train... YEA WITH REAL LIVE PEOPLE... matty d i dont doubt your jiu jitsu i know alot of people at renzos and ive trained down there when i could so i got nothing but respect for his acadmey...that about does it,,, maybe i can get a stripe on my white belt now, HAH

TapouTime said:
yea i mean its not like renzo never fought in the street right matty d or have you heard of his stories or his brother ryan i mean this is absurd that someone fights in the street right that makes him a tool right... come on now im not saying im renzo or anything special i just saying i like to fight and find out what works and what doesnt and BJJ is self defense and for me it has worked..every time, and because im a WHITE BELT (OHHH NOO) on the SHERDOG FORUM that means my opinion isnt as good as anyone elses... YOU guys just spend more time on the internet trying to get your BROWN belt on Sherdog.. i mean come on now... im not even trying to be cocky or anything, but fellas just cause you got lots of internet posts doesnt mean your some guru of martial arts 1/2 of you are prob 13 year olds who watch pride when mom buys it for you on pay per view... alls im saying is that BJJ is a science and that i found it works on the streetm even when some drunkguy is coming 10000MPH, at me swinging, i still feel confident and its never failed me.. but thats just me.. and if Jiu Jitsu doesnt work for you or you think its stupid, maybe you should stop spending all your time trying to get a Black Belt in Shit talking and train... YEA WITH REAL LIVE PEOPLE... matty d i dont doubt your jiu jitsu i know alot of people at renzos and ive trained down there when i could so i got nothing but respect for his acadmey...that about does it,,, maybe i can get a stripe on my white belt now, HAH

No, we're not. The Gracies developed their art in controlled one-on-one steetfights in order to build a Vale Tudo reputation in Brazil which they shrewdly carried over to America, and all as part of a plan they've deftly executed: to make a shitload of money.

You're a bully and a douche.

Don't come begging us for our fucking approval.

YOUR A FUCKING MORON the gracies fought to prove their art...that is one of the reasons Jiu Jitsu is so popular because it WORKS, go read The GRACIE WAY then tell me about 1-1 controlled street fights, in no way am i saying im a gracie.. but ill shutup now beacuse of your blue belt status online...

You people are funny.
If he wants to fight let him.
People always judge then start threads on how they kicked someones ass.

TapoutTime, switch to decaf and leave the roids alone. Thanks. Alternatively, go over to Harlem and pick a fight. If you survive the bullet wounds, you could even start a rap career.

Christ, I thought jiu-jitsu made people mellow and it was wrestling and striking classes that made me people aggressive. Ah well, there is always one...

Back