bjj price

jeez, the what hell? mine costs roughly $125 every 8 lessons.

$85 per month. You can come in anytime but classes are on set times.
BJJ 3X a week, No GI/MMA 6X a week, Boxing and Muy Thai 6 X a week. You can take as much as your body can handle....

DMcKayBJJ said:
140 unlimited

But my best advice is to shop around based on these criteria:
1) What's available and how close to your house (if there's no other school in town, then you'll have to pay their price, end of story...also, if you're new and have choices, you REALLY SHOULD go somewhere close/easy to get to, or else you'll drop out FAST)
2) How you like the class structure/instructors/other guys (take a free class, get the feel of the place, pick the place you're MOST comfortable with)
3) Try to do just a month at a time first (see if you like it...don't get suckered into a long-term contract if you're just starting)

Money is important...hell I'm broke just like a lot of you guys. But the "best" price is the one that you gladly pay month after month because you're getting exactly the instruction/education/attention/exercise/fun that you're looking for every month. I pay more per month now than I did at my old school, but the overall experience is WAY WORTH it (plus I'm going more often cause it's closer, so per class I'm paying LESS). Don't just pick the cheapest place based on money alone, and don't assume that the most expensive is the best FOR YOU.

Excellent post. These are the most important points to consider when finding a club. I tried out a number of clubs when I started and the points stated by DMcKayBJJ were the ones I figured out. In the end I went with they guys who seemed to be the most friendly. One thing I do know is that in the beginning you are better off finding a good teacher rather than a champion competitor.

Back