BJJ/MMA in Manhattan?

zeeng

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anybody here have a school in Manhattan for BJJ/MMA that they really like? I work pretty hard during the week, so I'd like to go somewhere that has classes on the weekend. I'm a complete beginner, and live in Midtown West in Manhattan, so any place reasonably close would be great. Thanks.

Use the ****ing search, there are 3 threads on this already.

(Fighthouse).

Theres like 50 topics on this. +1 for the search. NYC and LA have more high quality BJJ/MMA per capita probably then anywhere outside of Rio.

You're welcome to come check out our gym which is one block from Bryant Park.
Our location is: 15 W 39th St 4th floor

We have an excellent facility, excellent teachers and the only full MMA cage in Manhattan (to the best of my knowledge the only full cage. please correct me if I'm wrong.)

If anyone would like to come in and train or just check out the gym, please stop in. And of course, the first class is always free.

Good training everyone!
Campundefeated.com

If you want MMA, try also nycombasambo.com. Sambo Steve is affiliated with Miletich Camp, but Caveat Emptor, make sure really want to train like an MMA fighter-even if its for fun.

Renzo Gracie Academy, Alliance, Ronin Athletics, Fighthouse, Camp Undefeated, and that's Manhattan alone, strictly bjj or mma.

Alliance is one of the few BJJ spots in NY that has classes on both days of the weekend.

Radman-

Very good suggestion. Steve holds his classes at our gym and is a fantastic instructor. I'll actually be doing his class tonight for his weapons training lesson which is every Wednesday.

Renzo Gracie Academy. Was just there this past week, it was my 2nd time down there from our academy in new hampshire. Time of my life, amazing instructors, classes all day, all night, great people....

If you want MMA, try also nycombasambo.com. Sambo Steve is affiliated with Miletich Camp, but Caveat Emptor, make sure really want to train like an MMA fighter-even if its for fun.

Thanks for the plug. But, I just wanted to correct the website: www.nycombatsambo.com
I train our guys out of the camp undefeated space as well, so you can check us both out at the same time. They are a good bunch of guys there as well.

Hey CU,

You coming to class tonight? Cool! Hope to see you there :)

Back