1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

BJJ In Riverview

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Little Mac, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Little Mac

Little Mac Green Belt

I was checking this place out on the Internet

Home Page

and it says Jerre Norton is the BJJ instructor under Edwardo De Lima and I know that De Lima has Two Black Belt Students that own schools

Ryan Cook From Gracie Barra Evolution

and James who I met from before and did some Classes with him

Does anyone train here and how is the instructor here??? Thanks

2. Fujimo

Fujimo White Belt

I actually just moved down to Florida in Fishhawk. I've been to two gi classes. The instructor is great. He is very technical and good at explaining moves. I'm a blue belt and there is a younger girl who is also a blue belt. The rest of the 6-8 person class is white belts under the age of 20. I'm 26 and feel old. You should come check it out. They like to compete and travel. It's 100 a month for 4 classes a week. So far its the only place I've found and checked out in the area.

3. FLGrappler21

FLGrappler21 White Belt

Ive trained there since they opened in June. We are a new school, so there aren't a ton of higher belts, but your always welcome to stop by. Jerre is a very good instructor, he pays attention to details and rolls with all his students.

4. knoxpk

knoxpk Black Belt

Hey guys whats up? Just saying hello. My folks own 2 restaurants in the area, also there are some really good wrestling programs in the area, namely Brandon HS. You should check out a match when the season starts.

In and around Tampa there are loads of BJJ options, I think there might even be a Sambo club in Riverview but I dont know the credentials of the coach.

Best of luck!

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Green Belt

I will check it out since I work at the Brandon Mall. and I just called the studio and talked to one of the guys there they seem pretty cool.. Thanks guys I will try to stop by :)