BJJ in Murcia, Spain

greasemonk3

Amateur Fighter
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm moving to Murcia, Spain this September to be an English teaching assistant for a year and am looking for a gym to train at while I'm there. Google search has taken me to some non-working websites of a couple of gyms in the city but nothing concrete. Does anyone here know of good BJJ gyms in Murcia I can check out when I arrive? I can't go without jiu-jitsu!

Thanks for any info y'all can give me

Hey all,

I'm moving to Murcia, Spain this September to be an English teaching assistant for a year and am looking for a gym to train at while I'm there. Google search has taken me to some non-working websites of a couple of gyms in the city but nothing concrete. Does anyone here know of good BJJ gyms in Murcia I can check out when I arrive? I can't go without jiu-jitsu!

Thanks for any info y'all can give me

I cant help at all sorry, but I originally read that title as...
murica-18.jpg

Just a thought... if you cant find a dedicated BJJ school there, what about MMA, Judo, Sambo or Wrestling? Maybe you could email them about teaching BJJ at their school for some side cash, if there interested!

^^^ That would be a great idea. I imagine it wouldn't be terribly difficult to find good Judo in Spain as well. That being said...

http://murciajiujitsu.com/horarios/

Found one! Let us know what it's like training in Spain. I had the opportunity to study abroad there but was recovering from an injury and could not train ;(

Back