BJJ in Defense of a Cheeseburger

Thanks man! We haven't seen this in a few weeks now :D

Welcome to the internet!

really? damn- serves me right for not coming here religiously anymore

Haha! The front page was swarmed with threads about this for a few weeks when this first happened. We got a good solid endstory to the whole thing as well :)

They even met on a radio show some days after this happened.

Was that a Kimura or Americana. I'm new, so i get kinda confused. Everyone was laughing and that made it so worse for the 'cheeseburger punk'

Should of snapped his arm and took his wallet just for the hell of it.

4928804841_d43a6ea463.jpg

I would have got in horse stance and double punched him (all power from the hips)

Not McDonalds. Whataburger. This is very important for some reason

He seems like an awesome guy. Spoke to him via facebook a whileback (the white(belt) knight, not the fat dude)

Not McDonalds. Whataburger. This is very important for some reason

Probably because McDonalds is total ass while Whataburger is like Whoa Total Yum?

Fact: People fight over whataburger hamburgers.

Damn I saw this and hoped for another whataburger type video :icon_sad:

Seen this like 20x already but I still think the funny part is the guy in yellow wearing a tapout shirt...

I'm cutting weight right now so I would probably literally kill for a Whataburger... McDonalds 1/4 pounder... not so much.

I thought this thread was going to be about BJJ combating obesity and heart disease. I'm disappointed.

At 2:39, the BJJ dude extended his hand to help the guy get up....I guess he didn't want to hurt the guy too much. He could have finished the arm lock or punched the guy face open and a few elbows in side control. I guess he just wanted to restrain him...

epitome of the tapout douchebag.

Back