Bjj in Clarksburg West Virginia

SpecialAgentR

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I will be working this summer in Clarksburg West VA. Does anyone know of any place to train in or around that area?? Thanks in advance!

My sister lives about an hour from there, and there is no BJJ that she's been able to find. You can go to Charleston relatively quickly (keeping in mind that quickly in WV is 90 minutes or so), and you can train with Butch Hiles there. I think his school is called Advanced BKJ or something like that.

You can drive to Morgantown, which is about 30mins from Clarksburg to Ground Zero. I train there and it is a very good place to train at. We have two browns and a purple that run the main classes. PM me if you have any questions.

You can drive to Morgantown, which is about 30mins from Clarksburg to Ground Zero. I train there and it is a very good place to train at. We have two browns and a purple that run the main classes. PM me if you have any questions.

I forgot about the Ground Zero guys! That's a LOT closer than Charleston. They're all too far away for my sister, though. :icon_sad:

Back