BJJ In Brandon FL

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Little Mac, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Little Mac

Little Mac Green Belt

I was wondering about these Two schools in Brandon Florida since my work is in Brandon Florida

Wolf Pack BJJ

Certified Wolfpack Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Locations | Wolfpack Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Fabio Novaes

[::: FABIO NOVAES BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU :::] The Floor May Be The End For Most People, For Us, It Is Just The Beginning

Is there any other good schools within the Brandon Florida area??? I will say I tried Rob Khan's school and thought the instruction was awesome and all but I did not like how they mostly train No-Gi.. I love No Gi but I love to Train with the Gi alot as well and the schedule and location does not work out for me as I have to rush to get there from work.. Is there any other suggestions you guys can give me???

2. unhommefou

unhommefou White Belt

XFC in Brandon on Route 60?

I have been to Fabio Novaes place, it aint bad.

After my next month of travels with my job, I might make it my home to go along with my Judo training.

3. Little Mac

Little Mac Green Belt

XFC School who Teaches the BJJ there???

4. unhommefou

unhommefou White Belt

Xtreme Fighting Championships TRAINING FACILITIES

According to the site, the BJJ Instructor is Derek Schiffer (Black Belt) and Gus Clemente (Black Belt Judo, BJJ Purple).

Also if you are in high school, and go to Brandon High, I 100% highly recommend that you join the Brandon High Wrestling team like yesterday. I think they still have the longest wrestling winning streak in the country.