BJJ Ever been embarassed by a girl

This morning I got embarassed by a girl at BJJ. She would pull guard every time and she subbed me at least twice in 5 mins. No disrespect to Woman it was just very shocking and i was so embarassed. What should I do and has this ever happened to you. I have never been this embarassed in my life

We had a new guy come in last night and get his ass handed to him by one of our girls who has been doing it 9 months or so. He got really embarrassed so he decided it would be a great idea to go all out and use the 60 pounds he had on her full force. He then proceeded to flatten our small girl out and throw all of his weight into her back as he pulled her arms behind her head. She could barely say tap because she didn't have her hands and the air was being pushed out of her. She ran off the mat crying for being hurt so bad.

DO NOT BE THIS GUY.

This happened in front of our veteran guys and I'm pretty sure that they are going to give him some tough rolls after this. It's not cool to try and muscle your way through a girl because they're better than you and you outweigh them. So yeah, the message is learn from it and don't spazz out on them because you got embarrassed. That's Jiu-Jitsu for you. Get used to people that are smaller getting the better of you.

We had a new guy come in last night and get his ass handed to him by one of our girls who has been doing it 9 months or so. He got really embarrassed so he decided it would be a great idea to go all out and use the 60 pounds he had on her full force. He then proceeded to flatten our small girl out and throw all of his weight into her back as he pulled her arms behind her head. She could barely say tap because she didn't have her hands and the air was being pushed out of her. She ran off the mat crying for being hurt so bad.

DO NOT BE THIS GUY.

This happened in front of our veteran guys and I'm pretty sure that they are going to give him some tough rolls after this. It's not cool to try and muscle your way through a girl because they're better than you and you outweigh them. So yeah, the message is learn from it and don't spazz out on them because you got embarrassed. That's Jiu-Jitsu for you. Get used to people that are smaller getting the better of you.

Similar thing happened at my gym last year, a new guy with wrestling experience came in one night when I was running an open mat. Another blue belt was there, a tough one. I was just getting back up to speed after a long recovery from emergency stomach surgery and was still having a lot of pain with my healing abdomen.

I rolled with the new guy and let him pass to side control to work escapes, my hip movement was really weak until I got my abs back. He started doing some not so nice stuff, grinding cross face and whatnot, which was fine. But then he started digging his elbows and weight into my belly and I had to tap as I was worried about tearing my incision. We reset and I told him that since he was going hard I would have to go hard too and explained about my surgery and stuff. Well he kept going hard and I ended up giving him a couple really tough submissions, chin strap guillotine and a mounted triangle.

then he rolled with the other blue belt there and I noticed that the Blue was going very hard on him, like competition hard and gi choking him bad, clock choke after clock choke and bow and arrow applied really hard.

I was like wtf? then after everyone left I asked the blue wtf? and he said that the guy had been there earlier in the week and had slammed our smallest female from guard twice (once after being warned not o) and she had to sit out and leave early due to back or rib injury (she recovered fine). He said he had been waiting for his chance to exact his vengeance. After hearing that I didn't feel so bad about the horrible gurgling chin strap i gave him.

anyway, this guy calmed down and became a good training partner, much more under control and careful of his training partners and I am happy to see him these days. So, happy ending.

When I first started training a couple weeks in my coach paired me against one of the women in class because she was "close to my size".(I was always the smallest dude there) I got completely owned in every facet of the sport; she made me look helpless. I later found out that the girl was pro fighter Jessica Aguilar and I guess that took a bit of the sting off but it still would have been nice if they told me that beforehand.

Similar thing happened at my gym last year, a new guy with wrestling experience came in one night when I was running an open mat. Another blue belt was there, a tough one. I was just getting back up to speed after a long recovery from emergency stomach surgery and was still having a lot of pain with my healing abdomen.

I rolled with the new guy and let him pass to side control to work escapes, my hip movement was really weak until I got my abs back. He started doing some not so nice stuff, grinding cross face and whatnot, which was fine. But then he started digging his elbows and weight into my belly and I had to tap as I was worried about tearing my incision. We reset and I told him that since he was going hard I would have to go hard too and explained about my surgery and stuff. Well he kept going hard and I ended up giving him a couple really tough submissions, chin strap guillotine and a mounted triangle.

then he rolled with the other blue belt there and I noticed that the Blue was going very hard on him, like competition hard and gi choking him bad, clock choke after clock choke and bow and arrow applied really hard.

I was like wtf? then after everyone left I asked the blue wtf? and he said that the guy had been there earlier in the week and had slammed our smallest female from guard twice (once after being warned not o) and she had to sit out and leave early due to back or rib injury (she recovered fine). He said he had been waiting for his chance to exact his vengeance. After hearing that I didn't feel so bad about the horrible gurgling chin strap i gave him.

anyway, this guy calmed down and became a good training partner, much more under control and careful of his training partners and I am happy to see him these days. So, happy ending.

Glad to hear that he ended up being a good training partner. Everybody makes mistakes in grappling. Sometimes you forget your own strength, sometimes you crank too hard. But if you make mistakes expect to end up paying for them in some way, shape, or form. People don't take kindly to bigger guys beating up smaller girls or people with injuries that warn you about them.

We have 2 girls in our class.
The one is a pure beast on the mats (blue belt that subs me constantly) and the other one is a mega hottie.

I hate to sound like a perv but I purposely roll longer with the hottie. I won't submit her right away or I'll work on passing guard and full mount and let her escape. :icon_twis

We have 2 girls in our class.
The one is a pure beast on the mats (blue belt that subs me constantly) and the other one is a mega hottie.

I hate to sound like a perv but I purposely roll longer with the hottie. I won't submit her right away or I'll work on passing guard and full mount and let her escape. :icon_twis

This is why there are less women than men in this sport.

Either your 15 or just a Dork, Quit fuckin around and just train....

This is why there are less women than men in this sport.

Either your 15 or just a Dork, Quit fuckin around and just train....

dude she's seriously hot.

It started moving once.....

I have been embarrassed by a girl in BJJ.

She is a great girl, been a blue belt for about a 9 months. about 75kilos, a great laugh and always out with us if we go for a curry or beer, or to a comp, or to watch UFC.

So, lets paint a picture - Ive been laying a ruff Carlson style beat down on her for about 15 mins at the end of our Friday night open mat. We chat go over some pointers and stuff, thats it, its the end of the class and people are getting changed and stuff, so Im running late and start to get changed there and then, evryone is pretty cool about that stuff. So Ive got no gi top on and Ive just taken my gi bottoms off and a guy asks me a question about a comp. Before I know whats gone on - Tiff drops me the LARGEST ATOMIC WEDGIE you have ever seen. My(underwear-we call them pants) briefs were tight up my arsecrack and the waistband was hanginging around my shoulders

She took me off my feet with it and I fell face forward!

Look a right prat - she did embarrass me!!

Back