BJJ Europeans results?!

kimurense

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I haven't had time to phone my mates in portugal, I know mario reis won the absolut, and I know my inst. Dinarte Lima Junior made 2nd place on the heavy BB div(and according to his e-mail, he was robbed out of points that made the diference).

does anybody know anything else? did anybody from here compete?

A lot of guys from my team (Hilti BJJ) did, which resulted in us capturing the spot for best team of the competition. Martin Lindqvist (ADCC 2005 competitor) won the purple belt -82 kilo (?) weightclass.

congrats on the best team prize! that's really great! who is your teacher? is he a BB?

kimurense said:
congrats on the best team prize! that's really great! who is your teacher? is he a BB?
Rikard Andersson, a black belt under Murilo Bustamante. BTT is our mother-academy, we get visits from them quite frequently. For more information and such, www.hiltibjj.com .

Jin'emon said:
Rikard Andersson, a black belt under Murilo Bustamante. BTT is our mother-academy, we get visits from them quite frequently. For more information and such, www.hiltibjj.com .
... I think the info is in swedish (not sure if this is the correct language.. may me finish, od some other northern language...) :) but it is great, he seams very competent! did he compete as well in the europeans (rikard that is)

Back