BJJ does it again........Street Fight video.

Bro, if it was that easy to see triangles coming...NO body would get in them. Please go train and then continue to hypothesize about submission prevention. (Or just learn the ones that have already been created and proven)

Competition is different...you cant fight dirty so they are more effective. Triangles take time to set up...that kids took forever.

How the hell are you supposed to bite someone in the dick when you are in a triangle?

Do you have some sort of Alien mouth?

Yeh but if you squash the grapes you have the advantage of going first. Im not talking tickling his sack...im talking puncturing testicles....You're telling me that the guy is not gonna release and bug the fk out? Especially a young kid like that? Grab and twist and that dude is freaking the fuck out.

Someone always comes up with these "arguments" during a fight conversation, whether it be on the internet or in real-life among friends, co-workers, etc.

They hear about a fight, someone who trains in martial arts goes over the fight with their analysis, and "that guy/girl" always has the same response, something along the lines of: well, if I ever was in a fight, I'd bite / scratch / kick them in the nuts. I'd go wild, nothing can stop that.

All this as if the whole argument/discussion comes to an end once "zomg hit the groin / biting" just nullifies years of training, rolling, sparring, etc. From here it's just very obvious to figure out who trains and who doesn't.

WOW, thats rough..

did the kidnapper ever get caught or?

Man...this is creepy..I never connected this..but like I said.. I was two years old when she got kidnapped...it was on 1-45 in 1984.
"We have a place in League City called the killing fields" where a serial killer picked up girls (they all looked the same too..just like my mom) and laid them all out in the field.

I-45 Calder. (The killing Fields in League City, Texas)

Apparently they are making a movie about it too.

Movie to focus on unsolved Calder Road, I-45 corridor murders | khou.com | khou.com | Entertainment News

Kind of crazy to think it could of been the same guy...even crazier this person talking about it on the movie boards said..

Glad to hear that some people still remember those girls. I owned a Hair Salon in Houston during those times and still do and one day back then a young female clientele of mine came into my shop with a bizzare story. She was driving the Gulf Freeway about 1am in the morning, coming back from Galveston when a police cruiser suddenly came up on her and turned on his flashing lights. She was suprised because she was not speeding, anyway she eventually pulled over to the side. When the police officer started to approach her car she noticed that he had turned off his flashing lights to the police cruiser, even turned off his headlights. They were sitting there in the total dark except for her headlights. Scared to death she took off. The police cruiser did not follow her. Hearing her story made all of us cringe and shudder and think that maybe it's a cop that was doing all the killing. A woman alone would probably never stop on her own except for maybe for a police car. I hope this movie jogs some memories in people. I know it did mine when I heard about it tonight on the news.

Back