BJJ digest has a great video on Joshua Fabia exposing more shadiness (with cliffs)

All those sweet cte probably altered Diego 's discernment
Fabia will be gone when no money is left to be made

tenor.gif

Allrighty bro.... You are entitled to that opinion.

Everyone else can see the train wreck coming from a mile away. But sure... we could be wrong and school of self awareness bound to become a successful business. Ill bet all my chips otherwise.

man all I’m saying is that it may be good for Diego. Pretty much his mental state
And there are a lot of if the places around and they have been for
Some time.

I’m not saying this guy is a quality trainer or I would ever go to a place like that. Or that I even like the guy. Some people
Like that shit and benefit from it. And I watched that video and he’s going through a divorce and this guy apparently brought him out of the depression.
of course he could have a better trainer than this guy.

Diego’s at the end of his career. Inducted to the hall of fame. Diego isn’t going to learn any new tricks and is in the sport just for a paycheck.
Basically to now fight and just come out of it with as little damage and injury as possible.
mans that’s the way he fought.

man all I’m saying is that it may be good for Diego. Pretty much his mental state
Some time.

I’m not saying this guy is a quality trainer or I would ever go to a place like that. Or that I even like the guy. Some people
Like that shit and benefit from it. And I watched that video and he’s going through a divorce and this guy apparently brought him out of the depression.

Diego’s at the end of his career. Inducted to the hall of fame. Diego isn’t going to learn any new tricks and is in the sport just for a paycheck.
Basically to now fight and just come out of it with as little damage and injury as possible.
Thats fine. It may be good for diego personal life. Not his professional though.

I was talking mainly about diegos choice to invest money on this guy's business. Thats what im mostly worried about. That isnt going to end well imo.

Diego has always been a crazy guy. He’s always been like this. Since he started in the ufc. shit he was doing the dan quin stevia pure h20.
this fabia is apparently making Diego feel really great mentally and I guess physically as well.
He’s seems to be one of those guys open to try anything that might possibly benefit mind body and soul.

it’s a strange thing that people always think they know better than the next man and feel the need to protect an adult from another adults words and or influence.

if he says it’s good for him and he’s benefiting from this guy how could you possibly know better?

I think most posters here are saying, although Diego might think it is best for him, it might have severe negative effects on him longterm-- ie if him and Fabia go their own ways, and Diego is out the time and money he spent with him.

Fortunately, Joshua Fabia is here to teach us all the way, if we would only listen.

Ido....Edmund...Fabio.....Who is the biggest meme coach on sherdog?

I'm no Conor fan but Portal doesn't pretend to be an MMA coach and seems to be honest about his background/expertise. He's probably a decent teacher for flowy touchbutt-related activities if that's what one is looking for.

He teaches people how to have big, giant egos.

Shit, man. Any teenager could teach that.

honestly, at least he has some back ground in a martial arts. he was rolling and teaching chokes. that's a lot to say, considering most of these old school coaches come from questionable Martial Arts backgrounds. Look into Jackson and you will see questionable shit like gaidojitsu.

Who gives a shit? People get scammed all the time, why not make vids acting like they care about all those people too?

Ido....Edmund...Fabio.....Who is the biggest meme coach on sherdog?

Fabia makes Edmund look like fucking Rafael Cordeiro lol

Ido never really claimed to be a martial arts coach to my knowledge.

Some time.

Diego isn't actually benefiting though. He might feel like he is, the same way person "feels" good when they think they're going to get rich in a get rich scheme before they find out they were scammed and now they're broke. He looked completely lost and alone out there in his last two fights. The guy is honestly being taken advantage of by a complete charlatan. this dude ISNT any more qualified to be a coach than Mike Perry's girlfriend, and at least Perry had some other more experienced people with him. Diego has just this fucking dude. He's at the end of his career getting embarrassed and showing up poorly trained and getting slapped around. Sure, it's his own poor decisions to make but i see no reason to pretend this is anything other than Diego getting hoodwinked.

Diego isn't actually benefiting though. He might feel like he is, the same way person "feels" good when they think they're going to get rich in a get rich scheme before they find out they were scammed and now they're broke. He looked completely lost and alone out there in his last two fights. The guy is honestly being taken advantage of by a complete charlatan. this dude ISNT any more qualified to be a coach than Mike Perry's girlfriend, and at least Perry had some other more experienced people with him. Diego has just this fucking dude. He's at the end of his career getting embarrassed and showing up poorly trained and getting slapped around. Sure, it's his own poor decisions to make but i see no reason to pretend this is anything other than Diego getting hoodwinked.

I’m I hear you but I think it’s just he reached A really good place in his life with this guy.
Whether it’s a placebo effect or not it doesn’t really matter if he’s benefiting from it.
But I can never say what another man should be doing with his time, money or beliefs.

Diego is probably riding out his contract. Trying not to get hurt in the cage and this guy motivates him.

I’m not saying that fabia is a good trainer. I’m saying he’s putting Diego in a good place mentally. At the end of his career and if Diego thinks this guy is a blessing for him he would know himself better than us.
That’s all I’m saying.

as long as Diego has training partners he’ll be just fine. A lot of these guys who have been fighting for 15 years know the ins and out and can formulate a gameplan.
It’s just not common and people get up in arms about it.

Diego Goes to the best of his own drum. He’s always been out there. If he’s where he wants to be that’s where he wants to be.
Diego has paid his dues and can run his camp however he sees fit. Even if it’s the greatest trainers or some guy that makes him feel good mentally.

Now having said that. I would never in my life go to a place like that.

Tyson fury was trained under Ben Davidson who at the time was a 23 year old personal trainer.

this stuff has always happened. This fabia guy isn’t the first guy who doesn’t have the credentials to train a fighter.

His technique worked for Keith Hackney

So is he Israeli ? Didn’t realize that when he was playing the race card last week

Teaches techniques that involve grabbing people by the nuts as legit martial arts.

"so now, he's done.... because i have his balls and his throat. Pretty simple.... balls and throat. Thats gonna be the key on the ground"

Dude's obviously fucking Diego's performance so he may as well go all out. Maybe at least he's offering Diego some good loving on cold nights for all his hippy cult money.

Did fabia have just one grandfather? I’d have to watch video which I don’t care about this guy but you can have whoever the hell you want as your cornerman.
There have been many less qualified. From wife’s
To brothers to just some dude you like.
Mike perry has his girlfriend.
the guy is a self help new age guy and some people like that shit. And If he has clients who get whatever benefits from him then good for them.

yeah, and FTR I thought he cured his grandpa at age eight anyway,

Back