Bjj Camps

40 Degrees BJJ

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

First of all, I'd like to thank all the e-mails and phone calls I'm getting about the Mario Reis and Eduardo Telles in Hawaii.
5 Days program of pure modern JiuJitsu in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Make sure you bring "light" clothes because Hawaii is damn HOT !!!! :D

ALOHA

bring a training camp to portland!!! bring telles up here i wanna learn some more yoga hook techniques lol

Yeah.. The guy has a lot of techniques to show !!! Why don't you enjoy the Camp in Hawaii? Would be a great time...
Portland is West Coast and only five hrs away !!!!! :icon_chee

wish i could bro wish i could...im storing up all my pto for my vacation to nyc..

Do the fees on your camps totally depend on location? I wouldn't mind knowing a couple pricing examples. Could be a nice little treat after completing a year of grad school!

Hey, How are You? I'm going to change the structure of my page in about week or so.People are already working on that. Application form,purchase agreement,Prices and pay pal will be available.
Aloha airlines is no longer in the market and the prices went high. I'm working with a travel agency on this and I have a locked down price on the trips to Hawaii .
You can contact me through my page and I'll give you the prices. I don't know if the " Old Timers" would be pissed if I give you the info here @ this Forum !!!:icon_lol:

See Ya and Congrats for your graduation !

I would definitely go, if you guys were in the New England Area.

Hey, Definitely we're going to do BJJ Camps on the East Coast soon. Not so sure if Telles and Reis will be here for a long time.
I have a good cast lined up for these Camps. I'll let you know !

Take Care

Hey, Definitely we're going to do BJJ Camps on the East Coast soon. Not so sure if Telles and Reis will be here for a long time.
I have a good cast lined up for these Camps. I'll let you know !

Take Care

sounds great ^_^, i'm excited lol

Back