BJJ black belt required in Italy for 6/9 months from late August

Italianissimo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am looking for a black belt, if European is better, due to the problems connected with the pandemic.
A 25/35 years old guy, with good skills GI and NOGI and ability to teach to people of all levels id the goal.
The Academy is located in Milan are, in the North of Italy and we are in need from the end of August/beginning of Sept.
Drop a DM with a short resume of your BJJ journey.
Thank you all

i'm watching Black Summer on Netflix, and my question is how effective is jiu-jitsu in a one on one zombie situation? I might be interested in your academy, based on your answer.

If the zombie is willing to play by IBJFF rules I’d imagine it’s pretty effective

Imanari roll > laced cross ashi > heelhook both legs > zombie can now only crawl on hands to chase you.

However, this will only work in 1-on-1 zombie encounters, does not prevent mobbing.

i'm watching Black Summer on Netflix, and my question is how effective is jiu-jitsu in a one on one zombie situation? I might be interested in your academy, based on your answer.
Sport bjj wouldn’t do as well, but mma bjj and old school bjj like Gracie university and rickson and sbg would hold up well because they are already watching out for punches and I believe they can adjust fir bites.

I do not think it would be very effective at all, hard to tap the undead...IMHO Judo+cardio would be the most effective style to survive zombies.

I do not think it would be very effective at all, hard to tap the undead...IMHO Judo+cardio would be the most effective style to survive zombies.

blood chokes = dead brain and I think that’s how you kill zombies. Again though you got to explain to the zombie first that biting is illegal under ibjjf rules.

Last edited:
no one is gonna try and tap a zombie. i was thinking more along the lines of taking the zombie's back and holding with a body triangle and going for an RNC, but more i think about it the worse the idea sounds. you start messing around with the neck trying to sink a choke, that puts in you proximity to the bite. a triangle choke would be a safe position but pulling guard obviously a major tactical blunder. also i've seen no evidence zombies can be choked out.
fyi, i'm envisioning this situation in a more confined space where you can't simply trip/throw the zombie and run. non-engagement is not an option

Problem with any kind of prolonged grappling exchange with a Zombie is that I can't envision a situation in which it doesn't have access, at least for a small, but significant portion time, to a body part for a bite. Knowing that I wouldn't feel safe with normal clothes on. Even the triangle- would you trust it so near your legs or, even worse, your crotch? I can already hypothetically see the rotten, trapped arm giving up and the zombie joyfully sinking teeth lol.

I guess if you can't simply run, throwing and stomping the head would be your best bet.

Back