BJ Schooling TJ's mentor

My BANG Ludwig vs Garbrant thread got deleted I expect this one to be deleted also if this website cares about the interest of fairness.

Stupid post. Ludwig is a great coach, he was never a great fighter
He beat Jens Pulver by KO when Jens was the #1 LW in the world. He was legit.

TJ needs to avenge his master. TJ vs BJ for the interim FW belt. Make it happen Dana!
This will motivate him:

BJ via savage KO

giphy.gif

WAR BJ PENN GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither guy looks like they even exercise at all lmao, yet I swear this was the better era of MMA.

Prime TJ murders prime BJ
Motivated BJ, licks prime TJ's blood off his gloves.
Motivated BJ wins that fight on his feet or the ground, depends on his mood will determine which way BJ wins.

Duane had no idea how to fight off of his back. No hips, no bucking, no nothing. Also hugging him while mounted.
<{clintugh}>
I was more impressed with his punches from his back while mounted. That was some high level jiu jitsu right there.

Dwayne was ranked top 5 leading up to this fight. It's an underrated win

~DaViD~

TJ needs to avenge his master. TJ vs BJ for the interim FW belt. Make it happen Dana!

Yeah, and Art Schell could out do Bill Belichick on the football field. Not so much on the sidelines as a coach.

LOL @ people saying Penn wanted no part of the stand up. This is MMA. Why take the risk against a well known striker. He exploited his weakness from the get go and got a easy win.

The years have been rough on Duane. Spending all that time at Team Alpha male has really aged him

Ludwig may not have the best record, but you gotta give it to him for fighting some bad motherfuckers in both MMA and kickboxing.

Back