BJ Penn's S&C

ShadowNINku

SANDBAGGER BELT
@purple
Reaction score
How much of a part is his S&C program playing in his loss of strength,power, and speed?

Lol!! I haven't seen the fights yet, I am planning to watch them tonight, that's why I made sure I didn't go to the heavies or the sherdog.com page.

Did you really have to include in the thread title the little piece of info that BJ Penn lost?!

^^^
hahahah damn.

Edit: Arrows toward the guy above teh guy above me.

Last edited:
Lol!! I haven't seen the fights yet, I am planning to watch them tonight, that's why I made sure I didn't go to the heavies or the sherdog.com page.

Did you really have to include in the thread title the little piece of info that BJ Penn lost?!

Why does it matter?

He would have seen it when he clicked on the thread and read the OP.

Also, who cares, the fights are over. If you haven't seen them yet and are trying to hide from the results, that's your problem.

Is he still working with the marinovich brothers? I'm actually more interested in seeing what Frankie Edgar does. The guy doesn't stop. His head movement and footwork is constant

Ahh, if its one thing Ive learned when not watching fights Live, it is that do not go to forum, or no internet at all and no TV with sport news!. And ive screwed up alot of times =(

Why does it matter?

He would have seen it when he clicked on the thread and read the OP.

Also, who cares, the fights are over. If you haven't seen them yet and are trying to hide from the results, that's your problem.

Maybe you are not considering that he might not be a complete fucking retard and wouldn't open a thread with BJs name in the title the day after the fights?

Your attempts to copy a few other ex-members cynicism would be less annoying if you were in the slightest bit clever or funny.

Is he still working with the marinovich brothers? I'm actually more interested in seeing what Frankie Edgar does. The guy doesn't stop. His head movement and footwork is constant

Theres a like 13 part video of Frankie circuit training, he looks like hes only going at like 70-80% but he almost never stops. Its an old vid tho so his training is probably a bit different now.

Theres a like 13 part video of Frankie circuit training, he looks like hes only going at like 70-80% but he almost never stops. Its an old vid tho so his training is probably a bit different now.

haha 13 part? wow that's a long circuit

Yea, I'm more interested in seeing Frankie Edgar's training regime than BJ's. Can anyone post links or something?

go onto trainingforwarriors.com and theres a heap of stuff on him there. he does alot of hurricane training and strong man stuff with martin rooney

Back