BJ Penn wants to die

04e8574d0dba35aee16b6a58bba7efbaab943827_full.jpg

Just keep the distance and throw kicks bro

Weak necks, 1 kick aught to do it or at least stun it so you can touch it with the jab

This is the only kind of hunting I support. I saw a picture the other day of a blonde American girl sitting next to giraffe she had shot for sport... Fucked up my day.
I cannot say I understand traveling to a different continent and hunting wildlife that has nothing to do with a persons particular diet, I'm sure they threw in there that the giraffe fed a village of 75 for a month or some BS. I find this practice some of the wealthy and how they go on near 100% success rate hunts (canned hunt) for large game quite vile, particularly hunting Elephants, Rhinos, Big cats, ect... This is typical preying on a 3rd world countries and its economic status to achieve something that most people would never have the opportunity to do, in my mind canned hunts are wrong on so many levels.

Llamas are pretty cool, actually. In 5th grade we had this thing called zoo school where we spent a semester at the zoo and took our classes there. Each student got assigned an animal to monitor each day for like 30 minutes and then write a report on after the semester. I wanted the river otter because it's my favorite animal but I had to pick later due to having a last name that didn't start early in the alphabet. Right before my pick this kid got the river otter and I cried and just said give me the Llama. Long story short the llama turned out to be really chill and were nice to me.

llama-stare.gif

Llamas are the best

BJ would have aged this well if he was taking steroids too. If you think Dolph is natty your crazy.

Of course I don't think Dolph is natty (dat hair, tho) – but, as I am not a bed-wetting fanboy, I don't have any delusions about the natty status of BJ or anyone else who fought in his era, either.

He's already been suspended for using IVs, which he laughably claimed were for administering glutathione.

I don't judge him for it; PEDs are standard for high-level competitors in pretty much any athletic endeavour.

Of course I don't think Dolph is natty (dat hair, tho) – but, as I am not a bed-wetting fanboy, I don't have any delusions about the natty status of BJ or anyone else who fought in his era, either.

He's already been suspended for using IVs, which he laughably claimed were for administering glutathione.

I don't judge him for it; PEDs are standard for high-level competitors in pretty much any athletic endeavour.

Even if BJ was using he's not using the same way Dolph is. Dolph can freely use whatever he wants for however long he wants. BJ has to dodge the commissions and becareful about what he uses if he is in fact using something.

Even if BJ was using he's not using the same way Dolph is. Dolph can freely use whatever he wants for however long he wants. BJ has to dodge the commissions and becareful about what he uses if he is in fact using something.

Meh, you can make pretty mad gains while dodging testers.

8db4f50bcb45f633985f17436f36d651.jpg

overeemx-large.jpg

shamrock-shape.jpg

romero-intense.jpg

u0nm1.gif

Last edited:
Meh, you an make pretty mad gains while dodging testers.

8db4f50bcb45f633985f17436f36d651.jpg

overeemx-large.jpg

5371567.jpg

romero-intense.jpg

u0nm1.gif
these guys can't use like that anymore, not under USADA. although lombard is still pretty big, and romero I have yet to see fight again after suspension (although he fought jacare under it)
and maybe if brock wasn't retarded (or maybe he was just planned for only one fight) he wouldn't get caught too

Here is the albino rainbow gay llama

<17><17><17><17><17><44><17>

I once had to create one in school. Yeh true story bro

Llamas are strong. Theyre used by sherpas to carry huge loads of equipment up mountain sides.

But what's their takedown defense like?

Certainly can't compare with BJ Penns

The pain of being a BJ fan. Coming back to fight someone like siver, ok I can handle it, but now Lamas.........

these guys can't use like that anymore, not under USADA. although lombard is still pretty big, and romero I have yet to see fight again after suspension (although he fought jacare under it)
and maybe if brock wasn't retarded (or maybe he was just planned for only one fight) he wouldn't get caught too

Naive. Lance Armstrong ran rings around around USADA for years; never failed a test. Everyone knows the Olympics are dirty as fuck, too, but busts are rare.

Use the right compounds at the right times and use your two free “whereabouts failures” per 12 months wisely (i.e. if there's shit in your system hide behind the couch and send wifey to the door to tell USADA you're on a road trip) and you can still get your roid on.

On a totally unrelated note, check out USADA Woodley:

116_tyron_woodley.0_cinema_1050.0-600x350.jpg

Now, I would never say that this 34 year-old physique is a product of anything but squats, whey and good genetics, because forum rules.

...But he's an athlete, not a bodybuilder, in a sport where cardio is king. He has a better body than guys from the pre-steroid era who dedicated their entire lives to bodybuilding and fears of strength, and were considered the absolute best in the world at what they did.

8272c9f568c1cfa2b15b086593ee62e4.jpg

What I mean to say is that either a. Woodley's genes must be really, really good, or b. USADA ain't infallible.

(The answer is is a., by the way. Forum rules are clear on that, kidz!)

Last edited:
Naive. Lance Armstrong ran rings around around USADA for years; never failed a test. Everyone knows the Olympics are dirty as fuck, too, but busts are rare.

Use the right compounds at the right times and use your two free “whereabouts failures” per 12 months wisely (i.e. if there's shit in your system hide behind the couch and send wifey to the door to tell USADA you're on a road trip) and you can still get your roid on.

Now, I would never say that this 34 year-old physique is a product of anything but squats, whey and good genetics, because forum rules.

...But he's an athlete, not a bodybuilder, in a sport where cardio is king, who has a better body than guys from the pre-steroid era who dedicated their entire lives to bodybuilding and were considered the absolute best in the world at what they did.

What I mean to say is that either a. Woodley's genes must be really, really good, or b. USADA ain't infallible.

(The answer is is a., by the way. Forum rules are clear on that.)
;)

...But he's an athlete, not a bodybuilder, in a sport where cardio is king. He has a better body than guys from the pre-steroid era who dedicated their entire lives to bodybuilding and fears of strength, and were considered the absolute best in the world at what they did.

(The answer is is a., by the way. Forum rules are clear on that, kidz!)
oh yeah, woodley, he looked pretty nice

but I'm with you on PEDs, I completely support them (what I assume it is your stance, too). but armstrong failed I think once or twice but he managed to sweep under the rug and that was it. I'm just not sure yet that people can get that big under USADA. that they can still use, sure, but big guys like brock, dunno. although, lombard remained pretty big, romero looked big against jacare, too

But what's their takedown defense like?

Certainly can't compare with BJ Penns

I dont know, havent heard too many reports of llamas falling off mountains. I think their tdd is pretty solid.

In a time where champions are ducking contenders left and right it's refreshing to see Bj's old school mentality of fighting anyone. Even if he is on a skid and washed up he'll always be my favourite fighter because of his just scrap attitude
He's not my favorite but I respect him for this

Back