BJ Penn wants to die

Got to hand it to BJ, he doesn't look for easy fights. I hope he wins this one, I hate watching him take beatings.

Actually, the most socialized animals are humans. People forget, humans are animals also. NO better or worse than any other being. Let me edit that. Humans are by far the worst. Only being that hunts for sport and pleasure and kills beautiful animals for pure ego.
Touché, personally as a hunter I tend to disagree with the killing for pure pleasure thinking, humans while civilized are still apex predators. I harvest deer, bird, and fish to supplement my families diet of garden grown and obviously store bought food. Now that being said I disagree with hunting for trophy or hunting any animal that is on the declining or endangered list, I'm sure there are plenty of others who supplement their diet with game meats and if an animal is harvested to be consumed and done under legal fair chase conditions while controversial it's also imperative to manage the given species from over population, disease, and overall game herd health.

Lamas didn't look too good against Holloway, so BJ has a chance

giphy.gif
This is gold right here.

Llamas are pretty cool, actually. In 5th grade we had this thing called zoo school where we spent a semester at the zoo and took our classes there. Each student got assigned an animal to monitor each day for like 30 minutes and then write a report on after the semester. I wanted the river otter because it's my favorite animal but I had to pick later due to having a last name that didn't start early in the alphabet. Right before my pick this kid got the river otter and I cried and just said give me the Llama. Long story short the llama turned out to be really chill and were nice to me.

This made me LOL.

I vividly remember taking a field trip to a petting zoo and this kid named Bobby Mann got bitten by a goat until he bled. Incidentally, it later went on to bite a Canadian tattoo model.

Well Lamas will be the favorite and rightfully so but I think BJ will surprise a lot of people here.

If tippy toes Penn shows up Llamas has it, if Penn that fought Diego, Uno shows up, he fakes it.

Touché, personally as a hunter I tend to disagree with the killing for pure pleasure thinking, humans while civilized are still apex predators. I harvest deer, bird, and fish to supplement my families diet of garden grown and obviously store bought food. Now that being said I disagree with hunting for trophy or hunting any animal that is on the declining or endangered list, I'm sure there are plenty of others who supplement their diet with game meats and if an animal is harvested to be consumed and done under legal fair chase conditions while controversial it's also imperative to manage the given species from over population, disease, and overall game herd health.
This is the only kind of hunting I support. I saw a picture the other day of a blonde American girl sitting next to giraffe she had shot for sport... Fucked up my day.

I think BJ got this

lamas.jpg

Lamas are weak bro
You've obviously never dealt with one in real life. They're like a camel, only more evil and malicious, and with absolutely no regard for others.

I'd take a pack of lamas over most pro fighters. Shit, half of them would get torn to shreds in 2 minutes.

You've obviously never dealt with one in real life. They're like a camel, only more evil and malicious, and with absolutely no regard for others.

I'd take a pack of lamas over most pro fighters. Shit, half of them would get torn to shreds in 2 minutes.

Pics or it didn't happen

Llamas are pretty cool, actually. In 5th grade we had this thing called zoo school where we spent a semester at the zoo and took our classes there. Each student got assigned an animal to monitor each day for like 30 minutes and then write a report on after the semester. I wanted the river otter because it's my favorite animal but I had to pick later due to having a last name that didn't start early in the alphabet. Right before my pick this kid got the river otter and I cried and just said give me the Llama. Long story short the llama turned out to be really chill and were nice to me.

Side-note, but Lundgren still looks awesome and he's pushing sixty.

Dolph-heavy-bag.jpg

images

1438460.jpg

Dolph-training-workout.jpg

Wish BJ had aged as well!

BJ would have aged this well if he was taking steroids too. If you think Dolph is natty your crazy.

Back