BJ Penn wants to die

I think BJ got this

lamas.jpg

Lamas are weak bro

Around here wanting to die is something to be made fun of.

It's hard to wipe the BJ who fought Edgar out of my memory so unless he can return to form this looks like a bad match up for BJ.

I think BJ got this

lamas.jpg

Lamas are weak bro
Llamas are pretty cool, actually. In 5th grade we had this thing called zoo school where we spent a semester at the zoo and took our classes there. Each student got assigned an animal to monitor each day for like 30 minutes and then write a report on after the semester. I wanted the river otter because it's my favorite animal but I had to pick later due to having a last name that didn't start early in the alphabet. Right before my pick this kid got the river otter and I cried and just said give me the Llama. Long story short the llama turned out to be really chill and were nice to me.

Gray Maynard or Gomi 2 were the fight to make....

Smh BJ, Lamas might break you for good...

Llamas are pretty cool, actually. In 5th grade we had this thing called zoo school where we spent a semester at the zoo and took our classes there. Each student got assigned an animal to monitor each day for like 30 minutes and then write a report on after the semester. I wanted the river otter because it's my favorite animal but I had to pick later due to having a last name that didn't start early in the alphabet. Right before my pick this kid got the river otter and I cried and just said give me the Llama. Long story short the llama turned out to be really chill and were nice to me.

:D Nice little story.

This story really warmed my heart :)

Thank you for this

Llamas do seem to be quite domesticated and friendly animals, my daughter when whe was younger got to ride on one and pet it and so on... Honestly after being around livestock during my early life due to Grandparents having a farm, I'd say Llamas seem the cleanest and most socialized animals I've seen. Pigs are smart but if not fully domesticated pushy are filthy, cows are disgusting, horses can be mean and squirrely, chickens are nasty, goats care only about eating which could include your fingers if not careful.

When you have skills and balls you like to test yourselfe .... i dont see any problem in that , for the contrary.
So i wish him well.
Lets GO !!

Back