BJ Penn vs. Ricardo Lamas targeted for UFC Fight Night: Manila

BJ is taller by an inch, Lamas 1" reach advantage. Speed I'll give lamas, power BJ, wrestling push, jitz BJ, cardio lamas. BJ has to check the leg kicks early, and get inside on him.

Well said, I just hope B.J. comes in ready.
It's been 6 years I wanna see this just one more time

2vw5qhg.jpg

What the fuck happened to Lentz? They had this great back and forth and nothing materialized. Lamas smashes Penn. Why are they even allowing this return in the first place?

Yeah man B.J. is too stubborn to take an easy fight. Lamas is legit. Not liking Penn's chances but I'll definitely be rooting for the prodigy as always :D
My concern is the man is literally too tough for his own good. People say that about fighters but this is one guy it's true about. I do not want to see this man get hurt.

Yeah I have to agree man. Siver or Miller were suitable fights to see what he has left. This? The exact opposite.

I just hope that Penn and Jackson have some mojo left. Maybe it'll be the best BJ ever.

BJ doesn't need the cash, I dunno why he's still fighting.

My concern is the man is literally too tough for his own good. People say that about fighters but this is one guy it's true about. I do not want to see this man get hurt.

Yeah man me too.
There are only a few fights I refuse to watch again, B.J. vs Frankie III is one of them, I hate seeing B.J. get beat down.

No point in bj fighting anyone without some kind of name.... if he's fighting it's got to be a top guy. Fuck I love bj.. I hope he wins by bloody decimation.

I forgot it's the year of upsets.

....Why? Penn gonna get his ass beat again and just officially retire.

BJ doesn't need the cash, I dunno why he's still fighting.

He's just a fighter, it's in his heart, it's all he wants to do. Penn is really one guy you can say was born to be a fighter.

It was hard watching his last fight... Took a few extra shots of Jamo on top of the beers to take the shitty feeling away.

He's just a fighter, it's in his heart, it's all he wants to do. Penn is really one guy you can say was born to be a fighter.

BC, you know what would make it worse? If he won.

What the fuck happened to Lentz? They had this great back and forth and nothing materialized. Lamas smashes Penn. Why are they even allowing this return in the first place?
Lentz is back at 155 pounds, fighting Taisumov next month. By the way prime Penn would have turned Lentz into smashed potatoes but Lentz would probably be too much for the Penn of today.

Lamas will win this fight, I think its too late for BJ. Few years ago BJ would have schooled him

BC, you know what would make it worse? If he won.

Yeah I agree, I'd love to see him retire on a high note, but if he wins we all know he will want to fight McGregor.

Lentz is back at 155 pounds, fighting Taisumov next month. By the way prime Penn would have turned Lentz into smashed potatoes but Lentz would probably be too much for the Penn of today.

Age and too many beatings in the cage. IMO I think the Nick and Rory fights really physically took a piece out of him.

Wow tough fight back for BJ.

But....also winnable with his style

Back