BJ Penn vs. Ricardo Lamas targeted for UFC Fight Night: Manila

Please Greg find a way to get BJ this win.

I concur. If BJ still has anything left in the tank, he needs to show it against a mid tier guy.

Agreed, Siver was a good Litmus test. BJ going to have work on his cardio, wrestling, and boxing.

I hope this is bullshit. Penn should not be fighting a top guy in his return.

Yeah man B.J. is too stubborn to take an easy fight. Lamas is legit. Not liking Penn's chances but I'll definitely be rooting for the prodigy as always :D

Please Greg find a way to get BJ this win.
greg-jackson-lame-o.gif

BJ's got this. Don't be so quick to hate on BJ. His losses were to guys two weight classes above him. Motivated Penn incoming!

Yeah man B.J. is too stubborn to take an easy fight. Lamas is legit. Not liking Penn's chances but I'll definitely be rooting for the prodigy as always :D

BJ is taller by an inch, Lamas 1" reach advantage. Speed I'll give lamas, power BJ, wrestling push, jitz BJ, cardio lamas. BJ has to check the leg kicks early, and get inside on him.

He shouldn't be fighting a ranked guy. This is a bad call by BJ and Greg Jackson
Yeah I have to agree man. Siver or Miller were suitable fights to see what he has left. This? The exact opposite.

I just hope that Penn and Jackson have some mojo left. Maybe it'll be the best BJ ever.

Wat.

Why would BJ take this fight? I love him but he's gonna get smoked.

The news causes fatigue you should put a warning label on that fight

Back