BJ Penn vs Demian Maia at 170

I love BJ, but I think Maia takes this. He's just bigger, he's been more active, and most importantly, Damian is hungry. Maia is gonna have a big 2017

#GUERNICAbless

No one would pick Bj in this match up right now, but prime vs prime who knows?
I don't think Maia would submit BJ, and BJ is way better stand up, Maia isn't easy to ko, it will come down to who wins out the battle alongside the fence with MAia pressing BJ against the fence.

Who knows?

Maia by slaughter.
He would probably make it a stand up fight to make it interesting

I love BJ, but I think Maia takes this. He's just bigger, he's been more active, and most importantly, Damian is hungry. Maia is gonna have a big 2017

#GUERNICAbless

Fuck i hate havn to like one of your posts.

but i agree....

Today maia

In 2009 bj smacks the shit out of him
in bizzarro world perhaps. There is noone in the world is that much better than maya that can negate strength difference between him and penn. He would squeeze ketchup out of him like he did with Rick Story

in bizzarro world perhaps. There is noone in the world is that much better than maya that can negate strength difference between him and penn. He would squeeze ketchup out of him like he did with Rick Story

Maia eats jabs all night with his atrocious stand up and inability to take penn down

Maia would fuck BJ on the ground, and he could absolutely take him there, but BJ's standup is far better than Maia's, so he'd absolutely have to get that early TD.

Maia eats jabs all night with his atrocious stand up and inability to take penn down
you have not seen maia fight recently at all did you? he doesn't even try to strike lately. All he does is takedown-legride and rape on the ground. Much better fighters defensively were not able to do shit as far as takedown defence. Chael sonnen was raped, finch raped, story raped, brown raped, nelson raped (but not tapped), all of them would give bj peen problems.

you have not seen maia fight recently at all did you? he doesn't even try to strike lately. All he does is takedown-legride and rape on the ground. Much better fighters defensively were not able to do shit as far as takedown defence. Chael sonnen was raped, finch raped, story raped, brown raped, nelson raped (but not tapped), all of them would give bj peen problems.

I gave the fight today to maia bro

I said in 2009 penn takes it

Its like saying alan jouban is a better fighter than frank shamrock, different eras

I gave the fight today to maia bro

I said in 2009 penn takes it

Its like saying alan jouban is a better fighter than frank shamrock, different eras
only way penn wins regardless of his prime is if maya had boxitosis. And that was his problem while back. As far as grapling penn had 0 chance at all points of their career. well he was better at the very beginning perhaps

Back