Bj Penn Returns in 2 weeks

Yeah, but tipy toes...

i dont even wanna joke about penn getting beat down cause he too old, we actually already saw that

good luck!!

BJ has been a stationary punching bag for about the last 7 years now.

It's just getting sad at this point.

Two grizzled, battle tested fighting vets throwing down. Only casuals wouldn't appreciate it.

This is a good masters ( relatively old guys) bout. Hope they have enough gas to finish it before slows to far down to boo level.

Let us rejoice boys...we are all getting a BJ in 2 weeks!!!

At least I can't bet my house this time...

Penn needs to get KTFO, not because I hate him. I just know he's gonna do something cringe worthy if he wins. Run out the octagon like a spazz, lick his gloves etc.

F that. Siver by KO.

Hey, best thing - that fight will "connect" BJ Penn to Conor McGregor via MMA math and we will finally know the answer1

Penn needs to get KTFO, not because I hate him. I just know he's gonna do something cringe worthy if he wins. Run out the octagon like a spazz, lick his gloves etc.

F that. Siver by KO.
hate that cunt since he licked since sherks blood, while he was recovering...

hate that cunt since he licked since sherks blood, while he was recovering...

Penn is just a very awkward and foul guy, I don't understand why people always feel sorry for when he loses. What's been happening to him is simply karma.

Penn is just a very awkward and foul guy, I don't understand why people always feel sorry for when he loses. What's been happening to him is simply karma.
right, and saying that he is lightweight GOAT is absolute nonsense...was he talented ? sure but GOAT nooooowaaay

Last edited:
BJ wins and looks good so then they'll match him up with someone top 5 and he'll get murdered

Motivated Marinovich Penn is BACK!!!!!

Took 20 comments to find the obligatory Marinovich training comment. Marinovich needs to give Sherdog posters some sort of reward, for perpetuating the notion that his training (methods) had anything to do with anything regarding BJ Penn's career.

siver is the kind of fight he should originally had on his fight back ... giving him yair was murder

I hope Silver brutally KOs him after 2 rounds of dominance. BJs delusion has been so annoying over the last few years

I'm siding with the sauerkraut kid here...I haven't rooted for BJ since the Fitch match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back